|•C4•|Kokushibo x Kaigaku

(straight into it cause YA! 😙😈)

Jealousy

_______________________________________
Nobody's P.O.V
__________________________________

"I told you to.. *gRuNt* stop *mOaN* hanging out with douma.." Kokushibo managed to moan out "I.. *mOaN* said sorry! *MoAn* And he h- *mOaN* hugged me from the *mOaN" behind!.." kaigaku argued as Kokushibo pounded into him. "Not that." Kokushibo said with a grunt and a moan, "He did *mOaN* that!! *mOaN*" kaigaku said continuously moaning, drool coming from the side of his mouth, tears and sweat dripped down from kaigaku's nose.

(Yeah they're doing it 🐶 style😙😈)

Eventually Kaigaku let out a screaming moan. Kokushibo had finally found Kaigaku's g-spot. "Ahh~ Finally.~" Kokushibo said starting to abuse that spot. "AGH!~" Kaigaku loudly moaned out feeling the knot in his stomach. "Like that eh?~" Kokushibo dirty talked as kaigaku constantly moaned. "What a bitch~ your entrance wasent even tight?~" Kokushibo dirty talked once more.

"Agh!~" "AHH~" the both moaned finally reaching they're climax. "Now time for round two~" Kokushibo said breathlessly going back to pounding into his lover. More sweat and tears came from kaigaku as drool fell on the bed. "AHHH~" Kaigaku moans out as Kokushibo is abusing his g-spot again, and jerking him off. "So sensitive..~" Kokushibo said with a chuckle and a moan right after.

Meanwhile with Muzan

Muzan had his ears covered but that wasent able to UnHeAr kaigaku's moaning. "STOP BEING SO FUCKING LOUDDD!!!" Muzan screamed. But they still continued anyway.

_______________________________________

Words ?: 246