A week before the report....
"Leave me be for three weeks, your father will definetly send his own people looking for me. I need to go back to Narukami just so the public won't raise anymore suspiscions on my disappearance- and oh, the Kaedehara clan will resume the marriage in a matter of two to three weeks, but if the plan fails then come save me" She explained the details.

"Three weeks...that's so long yet buys so much time for us to plan, haha and three weeks of me alone in this dark and cold mansion" Tomo glooms over his last line which wasn't loud enough for y/n to hear.

"Just...hang on to those three weeks, like what i said before, we're only helping each other out, no feelings are to be developed, so don't you dare die within those three weeks" Y/n pouts.

Tomo rolled his eyes and gave her a smug look, "so heartwarming to hear those coming out of your mouth"

"In three weeks...we'll see each other again, which would be year then"

-

Tomo jumped from roof to roof in the Inazuma City streets, the view to the Kamisato estate, Kaedehara estate and the L/n estate was easily seen.

Althought the L/n estate was within Inazuma City unlike the Kaedehara estate nearby a beach while the Kamisato estate near Chinju forest.

He jumped and landed on the ground without a sound, like a shuumatsuban ninja, he kept his hat low while wearing a commoner's outfit to blend in with the crowd making sure he does not stand out as a nobleman.

He just couldn't take it anymore with Y/n away, for some reason he found himself...empty.

For whatever the reason why he felt like that, he didn't want to make hinself suffer even more as it would affect his way of thinking.

This thoughts...just a few days after Y/n returned to Narukami island her image stayed in his mind non-stop, morning, noon and night. He thought he was just acting like a fool or could that mean he actually fell in love— Tomo mentally slapped himself. How could he possibly love a woman like her, so fragile yet so strong. Her words made his heart throb. He wanted her in his personal life as someone else not as his hostage..but at what cost?

But for the sake of his father he didn't let himself fall in love. Sure he has made fake relationships in the past just to trick them into his father's hands. Archon knows what he did to those women, but he heard he would recruit them into spying for the Kaedehara clan's alibis during the time they were still finding a suitable wife for Kazuha.

Tomo has been looking after Y/n this entire time, hiding his sword too incase one of the shogunate runs after him thinking he is a threat- which is pretty much true however he decided to only use his abilities when he has to not go on a spree like his usual missions.

His hands are too bloodied enough to even touch y/n beauty.

But he just couldn't take it anymore.

-

Y/n watched over the calm water from the zen garden, she was wearing an extraordinary kimono, an expensive kimono, heck it could probably cost over a million mora.

But the more expensive her kimono is the more layers it has, surely she had made herself clear that she gets really uncomfortable wearing them due to the limited movement.

Heizoi stood by the door frame and puts both of his hands inside his pockets, he wasn't wearing his usual clothes but instead he wore winter ones.

"Y/n, I have contacted Captain Beidou as per Kazuha's request. He told me if the plan carries on well he'll be a wanderering samurai" Heizou stepped out to approach Y/n in the really cold weather.

He clicked his tongue as he observed her, "Let me guess, can't help but think about him, hm?"

Y/n got startled and looked at her side to see Heizou before relaxing herself once again, "Yes, i admit, i can't stop thinking about him, if ever i have fallen. Unfortunately, i am doubting and asking myself why did i have feelings for a man who has taken so many lives"

Heizou laughs, "y/n dear i didn't mention any name. Akikaze is a strong man, emotionally and physically, i'm happy he has finally realized the bulshit his father has been doing. He's also a victim- hey y/n, take these words from a man you used to love, if you're so sure about everything, all of this i mean, then you truly are ready to leave Inazuma"

Y/n raised her eyebrows and scoffed "What in the abyss are you trying to tell me, Shikanoin"

"It means i have already let myself go from you, so whatever it is you plan i'll always be there, and if that prick of a samurai hurts you in any way i'll also be there. Oh right-! Theres a duel in front of the throne that will be held in four days, the loser will have to witness the musou no hitotachi" Heizou crossed his arms and turns around, "Tomo is in the list, try to find him before the event, and to spoil things up, your marriage, too, is in four days" Heizou then went back insude.