Chapter 3:
Three, two, one, one, two, three

"Is this what you wanted, father? I can't help but feel pity for girl, but if this is your plan then i must follow, I won't disappoint you" Tomo bowed.

His father laughed, "This is what i like about you son, I should get you your own bride soon"

Tomo fixed his sitting posture, "My...own bride?" He asked. "Well i can't let my only adult son to stay unmarried forever, unlike you, your other siblings were a bunch of failures, they chose love instead of the family, could you imagine?" Touri (Tomo's father) took a sip of his tea.

"Yes, i do agree with you, they were truly a bunch of failures" Tomo chuckled, "alright then, go back home and check on the sleeping beauty, we cant let her escape, you're dismissed"

-

As Tomo walks through the woods of Kannazuka he began to think about his current situation, "I'll turn twenty two next year yet i am still unmarried, but how can one marry if you're not happy or content with the one you're going to be with..." he then shook his head, "no, i must keep my honor to my family, i can't imagine becoming like my older siblings"

He soon reached a quite large estate which belongs to him. He slowly slides the door open to reveal Y/n struggling from getting the rope untied, Tomo must've tied it a little bit too tight.

"You're awake huh, i expected you to be asleep til' morning" He took his sword out and removes the cloth by Y/n's mouth, "Let me out of here!" She pleads but Tomo scoffed, "It's not like you want to come back anyway, didnt i tell you to just cooperate with me if you don't want to die?"

Y/n shrieked and shook her head and fell to silence.

Tomo smiled, "Good girl", he used his blade to cut the rope and carefuly untied the remaining ones.

"Where am i?" Y/n dragged herself by a corner, unable to keep up with what is happening around her, she was in shock.

"In my estate, in Kannazuka, you cant escape either, the tenryou commission has a base nearby, once they see you they'll return you to Kazuha" Tomo kneeled on one knee before her.

"I can't just stay here! I don't even trust you, you perverted worthless samurai!" She screamed.

Tomo stayed silent and grits his teeth, about to raise his hand but stopped himself midway.

He just stood up and left the room, the door slams as it shuts.

As soon as he walks throught the corridor he meets his younger brother, Taka, "Tomo?" He asks, concerned, unbeknown to what is happening, "Go back to father's estate if you have no business here, i have work to do" Tomo replied before continue walking.

Curious is he, Taka opened the door to where Y/n, she isolated herself by the coner.

"He's a monster..." Y/n muttered, Taka just looked at her before leaving a small laugh, "He's scary sometimes but if you just try to look through him a lot more you'll understand why" Taka tries to comfort her by sitting beside her.

"He stole it away from me when i passed out did he?" Y/n asked, "Did what?" Taka asked.

"You know what i mean" she blankly replied, anger coating her tongue.

Taka stayed silent and stood up.

He ran out of the room and ran through the corridor until he catches up to his brother, "Tomo you prick! You went against a family code! No- you're a menance to humanity!" Taka pulls him by his collar, "hah-?!" Tomo irked.

"What did i do?!" He tugged himself off of his younger brother's grasp, "You stole her vir-" before he can finish his sentence, Tomo took a hydro vision from his pocket, "Her vision, Taka— wait you went in the room?!" He grabbed his brother by the arm and dragged him outside the estate, "how dare you touch a woman without her consent!" He shouts and Tomo clicked his tongue, "I would never do such thing, she may be our captive but I will respect her space no matter what- ugh, go back home Taka before i punch you in the face, just let me do my job and stop embarrasing me" and so, he slammed the sliding door shut.

Tomo decided to go back to the room Y/n was in, only for her to be still found by the corner, sitting down in the dark corner, hugging her legs. This must be because her vision was taken away, her ambitions.

Tomo hummed and slowly approached her, trying not to have a hostile approach, like he did last time, not wanting to scare her any further. He needs her to trust him in order to take his father down and be head of the clan, and eventually take the Kaedehara clan down, even if it meant tricking her feelings into falling inlove, falling inlove with her is the one thing he should never do in this mission.

He slowly grabbed her hands to which she gave anyway, he found her hands to feel cold, he slowly gave the cold glowing glass vision ball.

The soft blue hydro light illuminates on her face, she looked down to see her own vision placed in her hands with his warm hands squeezing the back of her hand.

"I pity you" His cold voice lingered through the air, probably upset because he was embarassed by his brother, she knew this will be a long journey throughout her stay in his home.

"Do you feel pleasure when you hurt someone else? Is that why you pity me?" Y/n softly spoke.

Tomo sighed, "I do not care about the others, nor do i feel sympathy for those whos blood i shed, as long as it benefits my clan, i will do whatever" He stood up once again,

"I ask for you to copperate. You won't have a choice, you have a vision and i want you to be useful"