Chapter 2

REWIND!

Percy as POF for a little background on what's going on

Percy had grown apart from Annabeth, and Annabeth could feel it too, but to be true, they had never really been together as much as everyone had always thought. With that said Percy wrote in a journal, a few years ago, well actually five journals, and contributed to Leo's Quest Log/recap, and Leo got the roman scribes to let him use the documentation of frank, hazel, and Percy's quest to Alaska, because the romans wanted their campers to keep a detailed log of their quest (sorry just my take on what happened, I know RR stopped the whole journal thing after the first book), well, besides the point, when Percy was in the limo with Aphrodite in the journal mortals have come to call "The Titan's Curse" he lied about encounter. What Aphrodite said was not about how he when on the quest because he liked Annabeth, it was about how Annabeth was the only person who he could talk to about what he really liked.

The kiss in the lake after the war had never happened either, that was just a cover up too for something different.

Percy was gay, and Annabeth was straight, but she knew percy since they met when they were twelve, and you don't just turn your back on someone, especially when they come out too you, so this made their friendship even stronger.

Then Percy started to have feelings for Nico, and when Annabeth found out she tried to help him find out if Nico was gay too, that's when they found out that they may have covered up Percy being gay too well, so well that people started saying they could be the best couple in the history of camp.

That's when Percy knew he had too tell Nico, even if he was straight or not, but Annabeth kept on telling him she was sure Nico was gay.

Fast Forward too earlier in the day (Percy Talking to Annabeth after Nico yelled at him)

*Percy crying inside his cabin

Annabeth knocked on his door.

"Its open" he sobbed, "Annabeth opened the door and sat on the bunk opposite Percy and asked "What's wrong?"

"I tried to talk to Nico, but before I could explain anything he yelled at me and ran away" Percy cried

"Awe, Percy" Annabeth said in a kind, gentle tone,

"I'm so sorry, I bet it was just a misunderstanding"she said reassuringly.

"I bet he loves you, and was just sad, 'cause he doesn't know you love him too."

"Th-thanks"

Right at that moment they heard stomping up on Percy's Porch and then the door flew open, It was Nico.

He just stood there for a few seconds and then he said loudly "What the fuck?!"

Annabeth stood up and started to speak ;"I can explain Nico-"

"Why the hell are you in here?!"

with the anger in his voice Percy cried a bit more.

"Nico I need to talk to you, alone, now." Annabeth said

"I'm not fucking talking to you, you fucking bitch! I came here to see Percy!"

"Nico I need to talk to you NOW, its about Percy"

"Again, no, you fucking bitch!"

and with that Annabeth grabbed Nico by the collar and dragged him outside and away from all the cabins.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH, FUCK YOU, LET ME FUCKING GO!" Nico yelled so the whole camp could hear.

"FOR THE LOVE OF ATHENA, SHUT THE FUCK UP NICO!" Annabeth yelled as she smacked him.

"FUCK! OW!"

"Now listen, do you like Percy?"

"Well, yeah ,who doesn't? he's saved the world twice." Nico said begrudgingly calmly

"Nico, you know what I mean, do you like Percy?"

"Fine, gods, Yes. Why does it matter to you? He's your boyfriend, and he's straight, he won't like me back!"

"No, Nico...... he does."

"Wh-what?"

"Nico, he loves you, and we never actually dated."

"Oh........ Sorry."

"Just listen the next time someone tries to tell you they love you, OK?"

"Oh my gods! I need to tell him I didn't mean it!"

Nico gasped just before he ran off back to the Poseidon cabin.