Camcorder.

Click.

"God, you're finally awake. That took such a long time."

"You know it took a long time if he says it does!"

"Alright, shut up, Ces."

"Sorry, LT.."

"..Anyway. Soooo..This is a little awkward now, we were gonna just gonna start torturing you in your sleep since it took such a long time. We should probably just kill you now."

"That's it? Man, you guys are boring."

"Look, I wanted to do something fun alright? Don't be such a fuckin pain."

"It's not my fault that YOU were to reluctant and wanted to wait."

"Whatever."

The ravenette went behind the hair, holding onto the strangers shoulders as they struggled, tied to a chair.

"Why the sad look? This is amazing! And it's honestly gonna be pretty funny."

Muffled crying was heard, but they both seemed to ignore it..The blonde was noticeably pissed when he turned around.

"God- Can you shut the hell up? I'm trying to focus and your making it difficult."

"What Thatcher said! You're such a fucking crybaby..And you were an easy target, like pick a struggle!"

The ravenette giggled. The blonde looked like he was struggling to pick something.

"Drill or Nail gun?"

"Drill!"

"That's what I was thinkin..Thanks, kid."

"Anytime LT. Now, lift your head a little. This'll all be done quickly if you don't struggle as much."

The ravenette lifted up the victims head, and Then the blonde came over to the shaking victim.

"Don't you worry, this'll be over quickly."