Daily Activities.

"Man, your boring."

"W-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO!? YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME! YOUR USING ME FOR RANSOM!"

Cesar and Mark were down in Thatchers basement, Mark still tied up, obviously. And Cesar teasing him, pissing him off.

"What? Did you not expect this? Man. Your family is one of the richest ones in Mandela! Of course you're gonna get kidnapped and used for ransom money."

"YOURE TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE ITS NORMAL!"

"I mean..Kinda is."

"I can't believe I'm actually talking to my kidnapper right now..Oh god-..I think I'm going fucking crazy."

"I'm the only source of entertainment you have so you better get use to it. And don't be such a buzz kill! You Heathcliffs always look pissed."

"WE DO NOT!"

"You so do."

Cesar smiled.

"What would you rather me do? Like..Actually torture you? I can do just that. I'm just trying to have some fuckin pity on you do be grateful."

"Fuck off, Torres!"

"Man, you're a pain. We must've got the wrong sibling."

Mark was obviously pissed, so Cesar grabbed something and went behind Marks chair, lifting up his head a little.

He felt the pierce of a nail hit his neck. He winced..It was definitely a nail gun.

"Huh? What happened? You scared to talk? Fuckin pussy." Cesar scoffed.

"Cesar, I-..Goodness gracious."

"Hey Lieutenant! Okay, hear me out. I know you said to wait but..I really couldn't help myself. Oops."

Thatcher chuckled, going all the way down the stairs.

"How's he holding up?"

"Pretty well! Thought he's a real pain."

"I-I'll fuckin kill you-..Torres!"

"Uh huh? Don't say anything to slick or I might actually kill you."

Cesar slowly put away the nail gun and threw it on the table. It went off and a nail got stuck in the wall.

"OH! Uh. Sorry, Thatcher."

"It's all good, don't panic."

"You!- Fuckin- Keep going and I'll have you fired!"

"Your voice is so shaky." Thatcher commented.

"I- Just— Fucking-..You work with-..My sister.."

"Mhm."

"You're a Lieutenant and you-..No, no there's no way that's possible."

"Oh! Have you seen our cases in the news yet, Lieutenant?"

They completely ignored Mark as Cesar handed Thatcher a news paper.

"Murderer in-"

"-The streets.."

Sarah stared at the news paper, sipping her coffee.

Bzzt !

"God damnit."

Sarah picked up her phone, a picture of her brother again. Blindfolded. She panicked..

After a while, she heard someone come in her office.

"LIEUTENANT! I-I don't know what's going on, I think the murderers are using my brother for ransom but I don't have any information or proof thats it's actually them.."

"Ah, Sarah I'm so sorry..I hope you'll find him soon, safe and sound."

"I hope so..Thanks, Thatcher."