hop in my disney princess car and go to mcdonalds

Cashier and Dummy were doing the usual, just standing in the convenience store, silently. Suddenly, Cashier got an idea!

"Hey Dummy," Cashier says, alerting Dummy. "Wanna go to Mc. Donalds?"

"Ok," Dummy replies.

Cashier takes the simple answer and gets up from behind the checkout. "No one comes here anyways so nobody will notice that I'm at Mc. Donalds."

Dummy and Cashier leave the store and leave the door unlocked and hop in Dummy's brand new Disney™ princess car while Player sneaks into the store and steals all the stuff as the main duo (Cashier and Dummy) are driving off.

Cashier and Dummy pull up to Mc. Donalds after stopping by T-T-T-T-T-TARGET on the way and head inside. Sunny from OMORI is there to take their order cause why not. "How may I take your order," Sunny says, very quietly.

"Can I have burger?" Dummy asks. "Please?"

"No, we only sell pizza, sprite, and happy meals here, sorry," Sunny replies.

"Can we have two happy meals then?" Cashier chimes in.

"Ok," Sunny presses two buttons on the order tablet thing (they have those at Mc. Donalds right?). "Your order number is 143, there are a lot of other customers here so this may take a while."

There was only one other person at Mc. Donalds.

"Aight," Cashier says, then pays.

Then they (Cashier and Dummy) find a table to sit at.

"143!!!!" Someone who isn't Sunny shouts.

Cashier gets up to get the food and brings the two happy meals back to the table.

Dummy immediately takes out everything in the bag, "They forgot the toy."

"THEY WHAT." Cashier replies in a talking-shout voice.

Suddenly Ed Sheeran teleports to their table and hands them two Hello Kitty™ keychains, "Sorry."

And just like that, Ed Sheeran ascends.

Dummy and Cashier then ate their happy meals and went back to the store.

Just kidding they both got heart attacks from the food and died.