Chapter 1 - Background Part 1

Long ago...in China, lived an old king, who went by the name of Fu. He and his wife, Marianne, had two adopted daughters, Sabine Cheng and Kyla Lahiffe. When Sabine was 14, she paid a visit to Paris, and was instantly smitten by the cheery 17 year old in a bakery she went to. His name was Tom. Tom Dupain. They became close, and when Sabine was 18, Fu allowed her to marry him. Kyla married her blood cousin, Ethan. Sabine had a baby girl, Bridgette, when she was 21, and had a second, Marinette, when she was 30. Kyla had Nino a few months before Marinette was born, and sadly Ethan died before he could see his son. Marinette, Bridgette  and their cousin Nino were very close, and were stuck at the hip.

When Bridgette was 18, the law was changed that the heir to the throne should marry the heir of the French throne. Therefore, Bridgette married Prince Felix, and had twins, Adrianne and Marin straight away. Shortly after, when Bridgette and Felix were 20, the royal advisor, Li Huang, murdered them, and escaped to France, finding the butterfly miraculous and the Miraculous book (Grimoire?). (He didn't finish deciphering it until 3 years later, and then he became Moth Li Shang). The royal family were devastated, and moved back to the old Dupain Bakery, renaming it Boulangerie Patisserie. Fu found an old abandoned house and moved there to look after his miracle box. (Before becoming King, he was also the guardian of the Miracle Box). Marinette was 11 at the time. When she was 14, her grandfather, whom she hadn't seen in 3 years, appeared with a...bug-mouse. Marinette became Ladybug. When she was 16, she put Moth Li Shang, a.k.a Li Huang, behind Chinese bars for lifetime, and started dating the love of her life, Chat Noir.

Present Day

Hope you enjoy the rest of this book, Kittens!

Purr Count: 310

sTaY MIRACULOUS!

Bug Out! 

Amina Moonlight ~

Published: 04/05/2023 09:45am