Chapter 5 - Off to China we go!

Alya and Nino stayed at the bakery for a sleepover, to get ready. Marinette said that they didn't need to take clothes because she would be providing everything for them in her mansion. 

[7am]

Marinette groaned as Alya hit her with a pillow. "Mpfffh! Mfff mff mff!" She tried to say. 

"Hmm?" Alya took the pillow off Marinette's face, and Marinette pushed her away.

"I said Get off me!"

"Oh." Alya grinned sheepishly, and put the pillow away. Marinette sat up, and stretched, yawning. She looked around and saw Nino sleeping. She giggled, and looked at Alya with a sly grin. "Take a video."

Moments later, Nino was whacking Mari and Alya with pillows, and they would've carried on, if Sabine hadn't stuck her head into the trapdoor and warned them that they would be late for the plane if they didn't hurry up.

They quickly got dressed one by one and went downstairs with their small luggage.

Mari: 

Alya:

Nino wore a white shirt and blue jeans, but insisted on wearing his hat, even though both Marinette and Alya tried to persuade him otherwise

"Bye Mama, Bye Papa, see you before my coronation!" Marinette kissed her parents goodbye. 

"Bye Aunt Sabine, Uncle Tom, see you there. I'll make sure Marinette is safe and doesn't cause too much trouble." Nino hugged his aunt and uncle. 

Sabine chuckled. "Don't get into mischief either, Nino. And tell your grandma I said hi."

"Will do Aunt Sabine." Nino grinned.

"Bye Mr Dupain and Mrs Cheng." Alya said.

[8am]

The three reached school and met Adrien who was somewhat baffled that all three came together, but he decided to not say anything.

"Hey guys!" He waved cheerily, fist bumping Nino and side hugging Marinette. He smiled at Alya and fist bumped her too.