Chapter 2

*Blooms POV*

As I walked through the gates I immediately got met by a tall boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, I'm Sky" The boy said, sticking his hand out for me to accept.

"I'm Bloom" I said, shaking his hand.

"Do you know wh-" I started but suddenly stopped when I saw a girl my age.

Said girl was standing with a group of other girls, and she was smiling while listening to one of the other girls talk. Her long, wavy dirty blonde curls moving perfectly with the wind, and even from the distance I could see that she had gorgeous brown/hazel eyes. Her skin was almost perfect, she has two beauty marks on her face that I can see. One on the left side of her nose, and the second almost directly under the right side of her mouth.

She seemed to be glowing in the sunlight, almost as if she was absorbing the suns light.

"Uhm...you good?" Sky said, snapping me out of my trance.

"Who is that?" I asked, pointing at the girl.

"Oh her? That's Elara, Elara Dowling. She's Headmistress Dowling's daughter" Sky said.

I felt my shoulders sag slightly, disappointed because a girl like that would probably never want to be friends with someone like me, she probably runs the school.

"Headmistress's daughter? So basically I have zero chance with her" I said to Sky, not really paying attention as I focused my gaze on the ground in front of me.

"Actually you might have a chance with her, she's really nice, you should go talk to her!" Sky suggested.

My eyes widened in a sudden panic. "Wh-what?! No! No, I really shouldn't!" I said.

But it was to late. Sky had already yelled for Elara, making her turn towards him and start coming our way.

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit what do I do? I'm gonna make a fool of myself'  I thought frantically.

Before I could weave my way through the crowd to get away, Elara had already joined us.

"What did you want Sky?" She asked, her voice sounded like honey to me. Her British accent was regal and sounded posh but not to posh.

"This is Bloom, Bloom this is Elara" Sky said introducing us, hinting at me to take over.

"Hello Bloom" Elara said, sticking her hand out of me to shake.

"Hi" I said quietly, internally freaking out.

Almost as if she could sense my anxiety and awkwardness, she turned to Sky.

"I have to go meet my mum in her office, she wanted to give me my schedule early." She told Sky. "It was nice to meet you Bloom, I hope to see you around" She smiled before turning and walking towards the building.

"I'd say that went great" Sky said with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah. Great." I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

I hope I see her soon