ClingyDuo 1

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I write these on my school issued chromebook and it broke so I had to wait for it to get fixed.  Please excuse it if my lore is a little off, I joined the fandom pretty late and never really found much interest in the lore so I know the basic storyline but not the fine details. Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

C/W: Homosexuals, swearing, one slur (*ed out), losing a loved one (Sorry if I missed any, please let me know)

This story is inspired by the song 'Dandelions' by Ruth B.

Tubbo's POV

Laying here in the flowers only made me think more about him. How Ranboo used to give him alliums and how he used to laugh when I talked about how much I love bees. If only he had known I loved him even more. 

If I opened my eyes I knew he wouldn't be there but I imagined him lying here with me hugging me tightly. I imagined him laughing when a bee landed on my nose and I freaked out excitedly. I imagined him kissing my forehead and giving me quick pecks on the lips and cheeks. I imagined him picking me up in a hug and nestling my head in his fluffy blonde hair. I imagined the smell of his strawberry shampoo as I kiss the top of his head.

I knew I'd never get to do any of this and it pained me to think about. I'd never get to tell him how much I loved him. He'd never know my true feelings and it was all Dream's fault. That night the prison was full of anguish and sour feelings. And that night the prison was filled with murder. Dream had taken the life of my love and I could never forgive him for it.

Here in this flower field I'd come for peace of mind, but all I'd found was memories and pain. Memories of how we laughed together and cried together. Memories of how I was told what happened to him and cried for hours before making him a proper grave and mourning for the rest of the night. It felt so far away yet so close. It was crazy to me that he'd only died earlier that week.

Dandelions, the wishing flower. Sitting here I realized I was surrounded by dandelions. In a desperate act of love and pain I started wishing on every dandelion I could find that Tommy was here with me and that he could possibly ever be mine.

Here I was in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that he'd be mine. I heard footsteps approaching and turned to see who it was. I couldn't believe it, my eyes had to be tricking me. I blinked hard a couple times but the image before me didn't change.

"Tubbo?" an all too familiar voice questioned. "Tommy, is that really you? How are you here, Sam said you died, that-" "That Dream killed me. He did." Tommy interrupted my rambling. "He wasn't lying about having the revival book". "Tom I love you so much. I was in so much pain missing you. Never. Do that again" I blurted out wrapping him in a tight hug. He returned the hug, his arms,  somehow even tighter "I won't, I swear. I love you too. Honestly the only thing that kept me going in that hell-hole was the thought that I had to escape somehow to find you."

I wasn't thinking and I went up on my tippy-toes to press my lips to his softly kissing him. It was amazing but I pulled away thinking how much he must hate me now. 'Fuck fuck fuck. He's gonna hate me. He's gonna think I'm just a stupid f****t.'  "Sorry Tom- I'm so sorry- I didn't- I don't" I couldn't form coherent sentences. I sunk to the ground crying and breathing shakily, trying to apologize. "Tubbo" Tommy said for probably the fifth time. "Tubbo" he called pulling my chin up to face him. We locked eyes and he slammed his lips against mine, passionately kissing me. I was surprised at first but slowly I melted into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

When we finally pulled away for breath Tommy whispered "I love you" breathily. "More than the world, I love you. I never want to leave you again." I responded "I love you too Toms. If you ever leave me again I'll kick your ass and then care for the wounds" We both laughed knowing I fully would fight him but loved him too much to let him get hurt. "Tubbo Underscore, I've loved you for years now, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes, yes a million times yes!!!" I exclaimed hugging him so tight I basically strangled him.

We laid together in the flower field fulfilling my dreams from many years ago up to earlier this morning. The two of us fell asleep in the comfort of the others arms, feeling safer and happier than ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Again sorry for not posting. Feel free to correct my grammar/spelling. I almost always post without proofreading. Stay safe, make sure to eat, drink water, and bind safely if you bind.<3