521-540

521 The master is Xiaoman's

  master, and no one can snatch it!

  It is enough to have a spiritual pet to protect its owner, don't even think about other plants!

  Leng Ning was taken aback.

  Steal the owner?

  "It didn't want to kill me." Leng Ning said directly with some guesses in his heart. Use a declarative tone.

  Recalling what happened just now, Acacia attacked her off-road vehicle with vines, and then stretched vines into the car to catch her.

  Her first thought at the time was that the acacia wanted to capture her and be used as nourishment like those zombies and animals, but now it seems that maybe it is not the same thing.

  "It's about recognizing me as the master." Seeing that Xiaoman didn't speak, Leng Ning continued to speak in a declarative tone.

  "Master - it's - Xiaoman's!" Xiaoman said angrily.

  Then it flew away from Leng Ning's arm with a "swish", and then stood upright in mid-air in front of Leng Ning, facing Leng Ning head-on.

  "So, it really wants to recognize me as its master." Leng Ning said in a deep voice.

  He didn't take Xiaoman's displeasure and threats at all.

  "Master——" Soon, Xiaoman's voice softened again, and he quickly climbed onto Leng Ning's arm again, "It's enough to have Xiaoman with Master..."

  "Master doesn't want that stinky tree!" Xiaoman felt a little flustered, and his speech became sharper.

  "Woooo...Master, don't want Xiaoman. Wuwu..." Seeing that Leng Ning's face didn't fluctuate, Xiaoman panicked even more, and even burst into tears.

  "Woooo...Xiao Man, don't leave the master...Woooo..." The more weeping, the more sad the immature voice made Leng Ning, who was originally a little irritable, feel distressed.

  Who would have thought that the Heaven-swallowing Vine, which everyone fears, is actually as big as a child of a few years old.

  Leng Ning sighed, finally stretched out his hand, and touched Xiaoman's trembling vine.

  Xiaoman immediately paused, then sobbed and rubbed against Leng Ning's palm.

  The master and the servant stayed in silence for a while.

  "Tell me, what's going on?" Leng Ning continued to ask after Xiaoman stopped crying.

  Xiaoman's body trembled, and he erected his flower plate on guard again.

  "I need stronger strength to protect the person I want to protect." Leng Ning said while looking at Xiaoman. There is a strong determination in the eyes.

  "The master feeds Xiaoman delicious food, and Xiaoman can become stronger with the master." Xiaoman said immediately.

  Crystal nuclei are delicious, they are not only delicious but also make it stronger and more powerful. And it is born by itself, the stronger it becomes, the stronger the master will follow.

  It's a pity that the master has been unwilling to give it too much delicious food, and its strength has grown very slowly.

  Leng Ning looked at Xiaoman with a cold gaze.

  Xiaoman's flower plate hangs down as if dodging immediately.

  "Your aura of rage is too strong. With my current ability, I can still suppress you. If you really allow you to absorb energy and grow wildly, then I won't be able to suppress you. The aura of rage will completely swallow you up, and I guess It will be your first sacrifice." Leng Ning looked at Xiaoman and said.