𝟬𝟬𝟵

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕📍 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘚𝘛𝘓, 𝘔𝘖 📍 12/19/20277: 58 P

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📍 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘚𝘛𝘓, 𝘔𝘖 📍
12/19/2027
7: 58 P.M.

Destiny pulled out two pairs of Crocs, one of which was noticeably larger and obviously a baby.

Since Malayah was hosting a Christmas pajama party for them all to attend, all the girls were there. They insisted on exchanging gifts at Malayah's, and she was aware that they would.

"You know I had to double ittt!" Brook yelled, which caused everyone to laugh. "You know I had to double it."

Another gift that Brook gave to Destiny was a matching pair of Crocs for her and her younger child.

"Thank you, bestie." Once Brook had opened all of her presents, Des grinned and rose from the couch, making sure to give her a hug.

"You welcomee. TT love her TT babies." With her hands, Brook formed a heart and beamed.

"Okay, it's your turn now, Brook." Malayah started bringing Brook numerous presents, which she then placed nearby. "I gotchu the big one."

"Okayy period." Malayah laughed and whispered to Brook, who smiled back. "The first one from... Sam, I believe."

"Heyy, bae." Sam giggled and covered her lips as Brooklyn gave her a flirtatious wink.

"Heyy, Brook." Sam waved back.

Brooklyn fully opened the box and discovered several Tree Hut Body Scrubs and other personal care items.

"You be listening to meee. Oh my goshh." As she studied the different scents, Brook's eyes widened.

In the friend group chat, Brooklyn would constantly go on and on about the most random texts, and she occasionally wondered whether her friends ever listened. However, she realized Sam must have genuinely read it when she noticed the scrubs she had mentioned to them a few weeks prior.

"Sammm." Brooklyn came up to give her a hug. "It's a lot too. I love youu."

"I love you too, boo." Sam gave her another hug and watched Brook take the gift card.

"Okay, that was good already. I'm so happy." As she reached for the next gift, Brook searched for a name.

"So this onee frommm... Nova." As she watched, Brooklyn grinned and turned to face Nova, who was seated on the couch with her legs crossed.