001

TRULY I AIN'T GOT NO BUSINESS HERE..

BUT SINCE MY FRIENDS ARE HERE

I JUST CAME TO KICK IT- HERE , ALESSIA CARA

..

MIKEY AMORE JUSTICE

MIKEY AMORE JUSTICE

MAY 20

10:00

It was around 10AM and i had just woken up. I live alone so it was pretty quiet even thought the streets of new York were already awoken. Once i stopped staring into the abyss i got up and stride to the bathroom to start my day. I jumped in the shower for a good 30 - 40 minutes, I was freezing when i got out.

I quickly dried off and turned the heat on so i could continue my routine. I moisturized sprayed myself down and went back to brush my teeth and wash my face. Now that i was done i got dressed. ( Outfit above  ⬆) I then called the group chat to see what they were doing.

" Good morning sleepy heads" I said smiling into the phone knowing they was sleep.

" I don't like you right now" Mariah said " No you love me" I responded back.

" Why you always up so early?" Priyah said 

" I dunno but is ya coming over later since its the weekend and i'm not working." I said i had just finished my hair i had short curly hair so i did a kiddie style.

" Yea" They  all replied at the same time, After a little of talking they hung up so they could too get ready for the day.

I was ready to walk out the door so i grabbed my purse and went, i was going to the deli to get breakfast, i didn't feel like cooking. Once i got there there was a group of girls.

'Damn it's mad people' i muttered to myself.

I quickly slid in the store and got to getting what i wanted  then i got to the counter i ordered a B.E.C. 

" Good morning Mikey" Juan the store owner said to me. i have known him forever.

" Morning Juan, How is your day so far?" I said putting my elbows on the counter.

" It's good- Alright here you go you don't have to pay" Juan said " Are you sure?" I said wanting to pay. "yes now go be safe" He said 

" You too" I said, Once i left the store the group of people was gone so i continued my walk home. When i got there to my surprise Mika was already there she had a key to my house since she was my sister and insisted i didn't have a problem with it cause she's one of my best friends.

Then the rest of them Arrived My best friends Mika, Priyah, Mariah. We've all known eachother forever our moms were and are best friends too.

For the rest of the day we just chilled ate made plans to do stuff, And apparently Mika has news 'BIG' News.

What will it be.?

...

BADGYALCHE ®

BE SURE TO VOTE!