004

WHAT AM I AFRAID OF, THIS SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF..

BUT PEOPLE ION HAVE THE TIME TO HANG WITH, ALWAYS LOOK AT ME AND SAY THE SAME SH*T

YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER CHANGE OH?- THE RESISTANCE, DRAKE

MIKEY AMORE JUSTICE

MAY 24

12:20

It was 12 and i was at my salon doing a clients hair.. YES! i do hair and nails and occasionally lashes. I was almost done with my client when i heard the shop door open, and to my surprise it was kay and his friends that was at the party and my sister and best friends came after them. 

Mika has been trying to get me to hang out with them.. well mostly Kay ever since the party. She swears up and down that he think I'm fine, like sissy please i'm not his type.

"Oh..? hey i didn't know you guys were coming?" I said as i took the cape off of my client and she paid me then left but not before eyeing down kay.

'skank bitch i'm gonna over charge next time'

"Yea we wanted to come see you, and Kay needs his hair done so i suggested you" Mika said smirking, I knew what she was up to.

"Uh oh okay, well you can come to my chair." I said looking at kay he looked up from his phone looked me up and down then came to the chair,

'why he do that for i know i'm big but damn' 

Once he got seated in my chair i got to work, he needed a retwist so i did what needed to me done. (10's all across the board!) It took me a lil minute but once i was done he seemed to like it. I took the cape off of him and looked at him through the mirror.

He caught my eyes for a moment then he smirked, "Thank you mama" Kay said standing up, he towered over me as he took his money out and handed me a 100 dollar bill.

"Erm sir this is too much" I said handing the money back to him, i didn't even like taking money or stuff from people honestly it made me uncomfortable.

"keep it" Kay said not budging "mm okay" I said rolling my eyes.

"Keep rolling yo eyes i'm going to give you something to roll them about" Kay said looking me dead in the eye.

"yea suree?" i said knowing he ain't bout it.

"when you leaving here?" Kay said 'why you need to know for?'

"umm like 7:00 why?" I said, it was only 3:40 so i had a few until i locked up.

"i'm gonna come pick you up"  Kay said turning around and heading out

"uh okay?" I said watching them all go once the girls said bye.

...

7:00 came quickly and i was closing up shop, I made sure the lights were off as i stepped out and locked the door I'd totally forgot about kay picking me up. I was about to walk to my car when i saw Black Benz pull up, when it got closer i saw kay.

"Where you going." Kay said looking at her crazy

"Oh i forgot you was coming, what you need me for anyways?" I said cause i honestly felt like going to lay down.

"We gonna go chill" Kay said "Now get in the car before i get out and put you in it" He continued

'Like you can pick me up, boy please'

I didn't say anything further i just got in and put my seat belt on i looked over at him and he didn't have his on.

"Put on yo seat belt" I said rolling my eyes

"what i tell you bout that" Kay said stale facing me, "Bout what" i said giving a confused face.

"About rolling yo eyes, i hope them get stuck" Kay said as he started driving off

"It's they not them and put on yo seat belt boy!" I said trying not to roll my eyes, He hadn't told me where we were going so i was unsure of the direction all i know was that it was the opposite from my place.

Soon after we pulled up to a set of apartments  and before i could reach for the door kay came around and opened it for me. 

'What a gentleman' I thought to myself sarcastically.

Once we got to an apartment we stepped in and it was actually nice, He grabbed my hand and lead me to a room.

'it smells so good' 

'you mean he smells so good'

'erm no.'

I just stood there not knowing what to do since its not my home. "Come sit imma get you some clothes" kay said taking his hoodie and shoes off.

'CLOTHES?! fa what?'

"For what sir i'm going home." I said rolling my eyes AGAIN. Then in that moment he grabbed my neck and pinned me to the door. 

"what i tell you about that.." Kay said, i couldn't stop myself from looking at his lips but then i realized and stopped.

"Yea that's what i thought and no you staying with me." kay said "who said i wanted to tho?" i said rolling my head.

"and ion got no clothes." I said shifting my figure, I still ain't take my shoes or vest off.

"that's why i'm gonna gonna give you clothes." kay said in a duh tone going to his dresser.

"I can't fit your skinny ole clothes boy i am not a stick figure." I thought or at least i thought i thought it. He turned around and looked me dead in my eye. "what that mean?" kay said

'whats not clicking Steven-'

"It means that i am not particularly little so i may not fit your clothes." i said, it wasn't my first time having to explain this to someone.

"would you rather sleep naked or try the clothes cause i'm not letting you leave." kay said leaning against the dresser. "cause i'm more fond of the naked idea to be honest" he continued

"just gimme the clothes" i said standing up straight, he handed me a t shirt and some ethnika's i sighed once he showed me where the bathroom was. Once i go in there i changed and the boxers were quite fitted but not uncomfortable.

I stepped out and went back to his room as i tugged at the t-shirt to attempt to cover myself up, I stood there in the threshold because i didn't know what to do.

"Come sit down mama don't be scared." He was laying on the bed now wearing a wife beater and sweatpants, When i walked over I caught his eyes flash from the tv to my body back to the tv. Stuff like that made me self conscious.

I lightly sat on the bed and held my knees to my chest until kay pulled me down and pulled me close to him. It was comforting, he switched the light off and put on a movie to sleep to.

"Goodnight Mikey" kay said sleepily

"Goodnight kay" I said as i snuggled into him.

And with that they were sleep.

...  

Stay safe loves !

Enjoy, 

BE SURE TO VOTE!

BADGYALCHE ®