003

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BEEN TOLD..

SEE I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY 

BUT IF IT'S ONE THING THAT I KNOW, ITS THAT YOU AIN'T A FRIEND OF ME..-DEAD TO ME

-KALI UCHIS

...

MIKEY AMORE JUSTICE

MIKEY AMORE JUSTICE

MAY 21

6:50

It was almost 7:00 and the party started at 8pm, the girls had left earlier today so they could get ready and once i noticed the time i jumped up and went to the bathroom to start the process of getting ready.

First i got undressed and hopped in the shower once i got out i dried off moisturized and then get started om my makeup. I didn't even do a lot i only did lashes, my lip combo and that was it. By the time that was done it was already 8:30 so i had to hurry up because i was picking them up.

I then got dressed and called the girls to see if they was ready. 

"Ya ready cause i'm getting ready to head out.." I said grabbing my bag and making sure my house was straight.

"Yea we gonna be late messing around with you bruh." Mariah said she probably excited to meet that boy. 

"Alright chill i'm on my way right now." I said rolling my eyes and hanging up, I can't front and say i'm not nervous I am definitely more of a homebody and i hadn't been to a party in a while. Being around big crowds of people agitated me, and people were also always mean for no reason to me, that's why i barely talk now.

Out of me and Mika she was the social one i was just her shadow most of the time, But that was okay i didn't like the spot light anyways.

I stepped out of my apartment and went to the elevator

'lord please don't let me get stuck'

Once i got downstairs i went to my car AKA my baby it was a Mercedes-Benz with  white interior it was the second thing i got when i had enough money saved up. I turned on the car and turned on the music, Potential played in the background as i went to Mika's house where the girls were.

I didn't wanna be ghetto and honk the horn mad loud so i called to say i was outside. Once they came out them being mad hype to go out lifted my spirits, they always did.

"Ouuu you look good babes" Mariah said to me i wasn't dressing showy like them but i made it work. Dressing like that made me nervous like somebody was judging me every second.

I hated it

"You too love" I said, she was wearing a tight but flowy dress that complimented her curves, It fit her perfectly.

Once we arrived we all looked in some type of camera or mirror to make sure we was good.

'Not gon catch me lackin' i  thought to myself as i put my taser in my purse and then got out the car, the party was  already packed with people.

"Come on were meeting them upstairs" Mika said and i could tell she was excited and that made me happy she means everything to me honestly.

When we walked into the room the smell of za hit my nose immediately, All i seen all around was a bunch of guys and like two girls.

"There you is" I heard a man say, he walked up to mika and kissed her so i'm assuming that's dougie.

"Okay so dougie these are my best friends, girls this is dougie, Oh! and this is my sister Mickey i was telling you about." Mika said 

' Oh lord what was you telling him?!'

"Hi it's nice to meet you" I said to him, once we had our interaction we all sat down. And sure as i know it they girls all sat with the people mika was telling us about. I didn't though i saw the boy she wanted me to hang with he kept looking at me.

'tf he lookin at' I thought to myself as i went on my phone but as soon as i did it was snatched out of my hand 'now who did that' i looked up to see mika.

"You promised to not be anti social." Mika said sounding like someone mother and also being loud. "Okay fine i wont go on my phone" I said holding my hand out so she could give me my phone back. " you want some candy?" Mika said pulling my arm so i could get up and we left to get drinks downstairs.

"Okay i will have fun but i'm not drinking" I said i already knew they was gonna drink so i had to be the responsible one. We got downstairs and danced for a while the girls got drinks then we went back up. Everyone was back where they was before and the boy was still staring.

"is there a reason you keep staring at me?" I said not-so discreetly that caught everyone's attention.

"You beautiful..i can't look at you ma" The boy said that made me fold im not gonna lie.

'GUH STAND UP!' 

"thanks.. i don't even know your name tho" I said low-key blushing, i was hoping the girls would drag about it later.

"You don't gotta know my name but it's kay" Kay said with low eyes, He fine i'm not gon lie- lemme stop.

"I'm Mickey" I said looking down he kept tryna have eye contact like NOO.

It was a little into the party and i was tired we were all about to go home and the girls were deciding to go with their designated people, Which left me and kay. And to say the least he made me nervous.

"Umm do you need a ride home?" I said considering he probably doesn't want to be a third wheel.

"Yea that would be good" He said, all i could think was 'please stop looking at me like that lawd' We walked over to my car and when we got in he put his address in my gps. We headed to his place in a silence just low music playing in the background. Once we got there Kay was getting out but he paused.

"Can I get your number ma." Kay said looking down at my phone, at first i was hesitant but then i was like 'YOLO' I handed him my phone and he got out, Once he got in i pulled off and headed home. I got in and went straight to the shower then i got comfy and watched some shows, then i got a text.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey 

This kay

                            Hey.

You made it to your place safely?

                                      Yea thanks for asking

Yw, ima go to bed gn

                                     Good night💗

'that was nice of him to ask if i was good' I thought to myself before i retired to my bed and drifted off to sleep.

...

It's gonna get very interesting soon lovies 💋

BADGYALCHE ®

BE SURE TO VOTE!