Interview

*Sadie G!P*

Sadie and Y/N are married but no one has ever seen Y/N or even knows who she is. Y/N told Sadie when they started dating she didn't want anyone knowing who she was or to see her face. Sadie could still post pictures of them together if Y/N's face wasn't showing and Sadie agreed to it. But now they have a one month old baby and Y/N feels bad for having Sadie post of her Sadie and their baby Chadwick and having to blur out only her face and their son's. So Y/N told Sadie she wants her to tell the world who she is and why she hasn't been showing her face.

"Everybody welcome Sadie Sink."Ellen says and Sadie walks over and sits on the chair infront of  Ellen and smiles.

"I just wanted to say congratulations on your son."Ellen  says and the crowd cheers
"Thank you. He's only a month old and is he already showing his personality and he is such a mama's boy."Sadie says

"You're the mama right?"Ellen asks

"Yes Y/N and I agreed since she's the ones carrying all of our babies that they should call her mommy and mama."Sadie says smiling

"That's sweet. But my question is how have y'all been for six years now and not once had a fan or the paparazzi stolen a picture of Y/N's face."Ellen says

"Oh it's very hard to go out in public without someone spotting her or taking a quick photo of her but we did. We don't know how we've been doing it but we have."Sadie says

"So are any of us ever going to be able to see who is she one day?"Ellen asks

"Yes actually today I brought some pictures that the stage hands are going to put up on the screen."Saide says and the stage hands puts up a picture of Y/N smiling at the camera whiek Sadie is kissing her cheek and the crowd awws.
Then they put a different up of Sadie smiling at the camera with Y/N sleeping on her chest. Then the last one of Y/N holding Chadwick while her and Sadie are kissing.

"I didn't expect her to be that gorgeous."Ellen says shocked

"I know right she's fucking beautiful."Sadie says and the crowd smiles.

"So why hasn't she shown her face before?"Ellen asks

"Well no one knows this but Chadwick Boseman was actually her adopted dad."Sadie says and the crowd gasp

"Really?"Ellen asks

"Yes he adopted her when she was fifteen because he real dad was an abusive drunk and he would beat her every single day just because his day would be bad or someone annoyed him at work. He even tried to rape her a couple of times just to show her a lesson."Sadie says tearing up

"I'm sorry."Saide says wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"Oh no it's completely okay."Ellen says also tearing up

"Her mom died when she was four from cancer she didn't really have any memories that she could really remember of her mom and she's the only child so she never really knew what is was like to love someone or have someone to love you. She tried dating this guy before but three months into the relationship he raped her and got her pregant. When her dad found out he beat her until she couldn't move and the baby died from all the wounds on her stomach. The only good her real dad did was get that kid arrested for raping his daughter. But the cops saw all the cuts and bruises on Y/N and they asked her if she needed help and all she did was nod so they took him in and put in an adoption center and one day Chadwick came to help out and saw Y/N and he instantly wanted to adopted her. He said  didn't know why but something pulled him towards her and he adopted her. And he told her that he would always keep her safe and that he would never let anyone see her face again. The only reason he said that is because she freaked out when she found out he was famous. She told him she didn't want anyone knowing who she was or how she looked because she didn't want to get bullied by the press or the people on social media for having scars on her arms and stomach. Alot of people that see her now and try and blame he rfor being careless and not thinking about her family because they think she cuts herself when she doesn't it's just scars form when her dad beta with his fists and beer bottles."Sadie says full on crying now and everyone in the room is having tears fall.

"I'm so sorry that happened to her."Ellen says and Sadie nods

"I am too and she ways feels insecure when she takes her clothes off but I always tell her that she's perfect just the way she is and I kiss every single scar on her body to make sure she knows. I even have a video of me doing just for her to watch when I'm not home and she feels insecure. Now I made sure this is the appropriate one all she has on is a sports bra and shorts."Sadie says and Ellen nods the video starts playing.

"Sades."Y/N says

"What's up baby?"Sadie asks walking over to Y/N and wrapping her arms around her waist from behind.

"Why did you marry me look how ugly I am. All these scars make me look like a zombie."Y/N says crying

"Baby you're ugly you're drop dead  fucking gorgeous. And you don't look like a zombie you're way prettier then any zombie I've ever seen. Plus all these scars gave a story to tell and shows that you survived a battle that some people don't."Sadie says and kisses Y/N's cheek and Y/N sniffles

"Are you sure?"Y/N asks.

Sadie doesn't say anything. All she does is lets go of Y/n and walks infront her and bends down and kisses every single scar on Y/N's stomach.  When she's done she stands back up.

"Baby I promise you that I find your fucking gorgeous. If I didn't I wouldn't be here right now in this room with you and we wouldn't have Chadwick who si sleeping in his room in there he wouldn't even exist. So yes I'm sure of everything I just said."Sadie says and Y/N smiles and pulls Sadie down into a kiss by her neck and the video ends. And the crowd is I'm tears but claps.

"So you really do love her."Ellen says smiling

"With every bone in my body."Sadie says and Ellen smiles