#1

'was he dead?! did he die?!' quetsions flooded her mind as she ran to where people last saw him go.

"DONNIE!" she screamed when she saw him nearly  lifeless on the ground his shell cracked and  bleeding in multiple places . he lyed up against a rock "donnie, donnie speak to me please!" she said running over to him crouching down to his hight "hey bud" Donnie smiled weakly "no, no, not now donnie we gotta get you to mikey or um" She was panicing she didnt wanna loose him "hey, hey dont get any one" Donnie weakly spoke "how could you say that?! if I dont "  Rena yelled out in confusion. 

Donnie put his hand on Renas shoulder  "Ill be fine...*cough* go find the others

"But what if your not gonna be ok?! what if you die?!" Rena said now tearing up she didnt want him to go and leave her all alone Donnie sighed and removed some thing off his wrist and put it on to Rena's it made a 'click' sound once it was fully attached "if i do die ill always be with you" He smiled "ill be here" he placed a finger on Renas chest where her heart would be. 

"Tell Leo im sorry and that I had to do it"  those where the last words he spoke to her before his body went limp and his eyes lost all life that was left in them. she sat there proscessing "Ill tell him i promise" she said in a hush tone before standing up.

                                                (for referance Rena now has this thing)

                                        ( i dont think it has a name in the show so-)she got to her feet and began running towards the ruins of the statue of liberty wiping tears off her face as she ran once she made it to the top of the land form...

she got to her feet and began running towards the ruins of the statue of liberty wiping tears off her face as she ran once she made it to the top of the land form she saw Leo,Casey and Mikey. all together 'thank goodness there ok' Casey was the first to notice she was there "Rena! im so happy your ok! wheres donnie is he ok?!"  Casey was Asking Alot right after it all happend "he said hes sorry...and that he had to do it" Rena Quoted looking down at the ground hiding her left hand out of there view. "He didn't do what i think he did right" Leo said looking at Rena she couldnt bare to even look at him Leo sighed and turned back towards mikey who was making a portal Rena had no clue for what yet. "Rena im sure your wondering what the portal is for Mikey is gonna sent you and Casey back in time to the day this all started your task is to help Casey in anyway when he needs it."  Leo Explained Rena nodded not wanting to argue  

She heard one of the Kraang dogs howl near by "Casey, Leo, i think they know where we are" She said Looking at the two who where having  a moment The Kraang droids head was so seen behind them Rena grabbed her weapon (news flash it was a stick lol) She ran over to the two of them and pushed them out of the way hitting the red light crushing it "Rena look out!" Casey yelled right before a Kraang dog tackled her to the ground she shoved half the stick down its throat (that look me so long to spell ) Kicking it after wards "Thanks for the warning case" Rena Smiled Making him smile "Mikey" Leo Looked over at his brother "Master Michelangelo don't your gonna-!" Casey yelled but stopped him self mid sentence. Rena Ran over to the other two "will be safe for a while" Rena said looking up at Leo and received a nod from him before she looked over at Mikey who looked at the three of them before smiling and winking at the three of them then he turned back to the portal opening it fully  before exploding into orange dust that floated around the portal.  Leo sighed the three of them looked like they might cry  another Kraang droid stood behind the portal.

Leo put a hand on Caseys back making Casey look up at him "Casey and Rena...when your done saving the world do me a favor." Leo paused "Grab a slice!" Two of the Kraang dogs jumped at Leo as he threw the two of them into the portal. Leo stopped one of them with his robot arm and  hit the other with his sword he tried running off after hitting the two dogs but was shot by a massive red laser that disintegrated him instantly. Casey Began to cry before being sucked into the portal.  the two of them  Landed in past new york on a busy cross walk "alright Casey, here we go find the key stop the Kraang" Casey said to him self Rena woke up soon after him "woah" She spoke mainly in shock "this is what New York used to look like" She asked looking up at Casey "I guess so" he Answerd "how are we gonna find a key in a city this big?!" Rena Asked another question only thins time Casey didnt have a answer he was trying to solve that one him self "i have no clue...But! im sure if we stick together we can find out" He Smiled at his friend who was just now standing up "Last one to that buildings roof top is a rotten egg!" Rena Yelled Running off to the building before Casey could even take a step forward "HEY!" He yelled chasing after her. 

Casey obviosly was the "rotten egg" once he got to the top of the building "what took you so long?" Rena Teased "well im sorry New York has Alot of people and alot of cross walks so its hard to get from place to place"  Casey Responded putting A LOT of sass in his voice Casey then noticed That Rena had some thing on her left wrist that wasnt there before. "Rena Where did you get that" He said pointing at the thing on her wrist "umm.. How mad would you be if i said non ya?" She Jokingly replied "Rena Im being serious" Casey's Tone going cold " Fine, Fine ill tell you.." Rena sighed "Donnie gave it do me before he ya know..."  She looked at Casey with a sad expression "Rena.. im so sorry you had to see that.." Casey Hugged Rena tightly She began to tear up hugging Casey back. They sat there like that for a minute or two before they both let go "do you know what it does or how it works?" Casey Asked Looking at Rena. She laughed for a second "i have no clue how it works" She looked away from him "I wish they where here they would know what to do" Casey sighed looking at the photo "there,there," Rena said patting Casey's back as a effort to cheer him up "wait! they are here" Casey's eyes seemed to glitter "we! just need to find them!" they both said .

Casey put his mask on scanning over the photo "and i think i know who can help" Rena spoke pointing at April in the photo smiling "Rena your so helpful" Casey laughed "why thank you" Rena spoke before grabbing Casey's wrist "Come on slow poke I know where well find April!"

"IM NOT SLOW!" Casey yelled at his friend making her laugh "yeah sure Mr.Jones" she said running off  Leaving Casey with no choice but to follow.