#2

"There she is!" He wispered to his fishy friend (bc axolotls are called mexican walking fish get it?) "Case dont just run over to her she doesnt-" she was cut off by Casey sliding down the school roof top "and there he goes" She sighed watching as he got knocked out by April. She laughed a little to her self but it was a little two loud because April heard her "Who's there?! I already got your partner thing down" She Spoke getting in to a fighting stance Rena stepped out of the shadows with a hood over her head masking her face in the shadows of the hood But even with her efforts of hiding her tail all failled. 

"Take off the hood I can see your Tail if you dont hurt me I wont hurt you" April smiled "Fine ill take off the hood.." Rena sighed before ramoving her hood  showing her gills (the cute things on the side of her head yes there called gills i googled it) "Woah your a Axolotl?" April Gasped "Hmh Yeah and i dont really see how i can hurt you" Rena Laughed "Can you come off the roof I have some friends that would LOVE to meet you" April Put out her hand for Rena to grab making Rena smile "Fine and only because i have to watch over the dummy you just knocked out" She look Her new Friends hand and they began to head to Aprils friends place. (we all know where that is lol) 

{Time skip}

When the two of you got there the 4 of them where excited to see April and a little Concerned on why she had brought Rena and Casey with her.  The biggest Out of the for went to go grab  Rope or some thing to keep him tied down April, Leo, Donnie went to the living room to talk to Some rat guy leaving Rena and Mikey By them selfs. Mikey sat across from Rena both his legs crossing over each other his eyes looked to be sparkling with joy as he watched Renas every move and when i say every move i mean.every.single.movement. "Anyway my names Rena whats yours?" She asked killing the silence that once hung over them "oh! yeah im Michelangelo but my brothers and friends call me Mikey" he said smiling  "Well Mikey why are you watching my every move?" She asked it was a good question "Your a Axolotl there Adorble!" He Said throwing his arms up in the air  "uh huh"  "what its true plus ive never seen a axolotl that can talk!" Mikey seemed way to happy about this "Mikey we have been over this its called being a 'mutant'" Donnie sighed "but he is correct we have never seen a axolotl before" Donnie Looked at Rena finishing his sentence.

"Sensei?" (be mad it says its spelt wrong i dont wanna watch the movie again so deal with it) Rena and Mikey popped there heads over the back of the recliner Leo jumped away from Casey and everyone else just looked at him gasping. 

"who are you? and why do you have a picture of us?" Raph Asked Slightly glaring at casey "i-" Casey was interupted by Leo asking a dumb question "Yeah! and who took this?! because i look GREAT!" Raph Glared at his brother "Whats your favorite Pizza?" Rena gave mikey a confused look almost to say 'why would you need to know that?!'  "Becase im ordin right  anow~" Mikey Finished donnie budded in shoving his brothers back "and why are you wearing genius- built apparel?!?" Donnie yelled sounding kinda insulted Mikey looked at Rena for a Answer but she just shrugged "thats trade marked" He continued hitting slamming his hand down on something causing Caseys sling shot to be shot at Donnies face knocking him out. 

MIkey ran over to Donnie who was lying limp on the ground. He shook him trying to wake him up while everyone else did there own thing. Rena was watching all this happen looking over at casey who was looking unhappy at the moment Rena Gave him smug look that seemed to say 'this is why you listen to me before running into things'  Casey flipped her off with one of his free hands.  

making her laugh slightly  "wa- wait, stop im a friend let me explain!" Casey yelled out franticly catching everyones attention even april who was about to beat him like a pinata.