Three

I woke up to the sounds of fighting. I heard growling and yelping. I tried standing, still in wolf form, but ended up falling over. I whimpered because I knew if something happened where I had to fight, I wouldn't be able to.

The fighting stop with one final yelp. I layed on the ground, giving up on trying to force my wolf form in a standing position. I closed my eyes, trying to make the world stop spinning.

I automatically opened them, hearing a low growl right next to me. I saw a mutant wolf and whined in both fear and pain. He pounced on top of me, growling.

I whimpered, showing it I wasn't going to fight. He roared and something took me over. I whined in pain, squirming underneath him.

He got off of me and I stood. I could finally stand but my head was going wild with the bloodlust. I looked over to the wolf. It started running.

I felt as if I had to follow it, so I did. We ran through the woods until we came across a person. I recognized him. Stiles Stilinski.

The wolf ran after them. I felt the urge to follow but I fought it. I refused to hurt my brother. I saw the wolf get closer to him. Before it could get any closer to him, I jumped in front of Stiles.

The wolf crashed into me, making me yelp in pain. It was getting harder for me to breathe. I could feel myself start healing but before I could fully heal, the alpha got up. Every time I tried to move waves of pain rippled through my body.

The wolf pounced on me. It stepped on my rib cage. Not letting me heal. I cried and whimpered. Things started to get blurry but before I fully lost sight, something pushed it off.

"Stiles, take your sister and run! Now!" I recognised the voice as Derek's as Stiles scooped me up into his arms. I yelped then growled from the pain. "Hey, hey, hey. Calm down."

I tried to calm down but my breathing was still heavy.

()()()()()

Once we got back home, I was back in human form, Stiles set me on the couch. "Hey, hey. Look at me." My brother said and I looked at him but my breathing wouldn't slow down.

Stiles pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was my inhaler. I took a few puffs of it as my breathing slowed and went back to normal.

I fell back onto the couch, trying to relax. "You good?" My brother asked and I nodded, closing my eyes. "Can you walk?" He asked "I don't want to." I replied.

"Okay." He picked me up, walking to his bedroom. He laid me down then laid next to me.

"Are you going to be alright?" He asked and I replied with a slight nod.