Chapter 13: Parent Meeting

Author: "I can't believe my first book reached 10k views, thanks guys. I'll talk more about it at the end"

Another Normal Morning

Kazuma: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Flandre: "Mm... Onii-chan, you're so loud..."

Kazuma: "Can I get one day! Just one day without finding myself sleeping next to a loli! You might be 496 year old or something but this still feels wrong!"

Flandre: "Zzz..."

Kazuma: "Don't go back to sleep! Are you listening!"

My sanity is going to pummel as days goes on...

Meiling: "Good Morning Kazuma! Are you awak- wah... Flan-sama did it again..."

Kazuma: "Yep... mind give me a hand?"

Meiling: "I don't know, You look like you're kinda enjoying it though"

Kazuma: "Don't do this me please..."

Meiling: "Alright Alright"

TIME SKIP JINGLE

MEILING: "SCARLET INVADE!"

TIME SKIP JINGLE END

Remilia: "Flan! How many times have I told you not to disturb Yuki in his sleep!"

Flandre: "eeeehhh? But Onii-chan hugged me back when I snuck in, so it doesn't count as disturbing right?"

Remilia: "Ha?"

Remilia switches the target to me now, I think my life is being threatened.

Kazuma: "T-that's just a natural thing to do! Don't you like to hug something in your sleep!?"

Remilia: "What do you think I am, a child!?"

Flandre: "Doesn't Onee-sama hug a pillow in her sleep and making some weird noise- "

Remilia: "Aaawwwawaawaw s-shut up! No more on this topic! I'll let both of you off this time! Go and eat your breakfast, Flan!"

Flandre: "Okkaaaay!"

Flan skips her way to the kitchen leaving me and Remilia.

Remilia: "*sigh* kids these days..."

Kazuma: "You aren't far off from it"

Remilia: "Shut it, I-I'm trying my best..."

Kazuma: "That's an unexpected answer... I thought you're just gonna throw a tantrum or something"

Remilia: "I thought of doing that, but that's not a display of charisma nor grownup..."

Kazuma: "So you don't... deny you acted like a child?"

Remilia: "I hate to admit it... I'm trying though!"

Kazuma: "But if you want to act like one, there's no one stopping you. Do you hate kids or something?"

Remilia: "I hate that I enjoyed being one... Flan... she's like my shadow. One that doesn't care about anything as long as she's happy. But happiness doesn't come free, it comes with a price, by sacrificing other people's. She kills and destroys because she feels like it, doesn't care about the consequences... that's a behaviour of a child. And as an adult, I will show her the consequences, consequences of killing your friends... loved ones... family..."