House

Previously, on CP.1

____________________________________________________________________________

"I-it's nice to meet you," Ryo said, his voice shaking. He doesn't know why, but he's just too flabbergasted by the view he's seeing. Vincent saw what Ryo is doing, he let out a small chuckle.

"Eyes up here, focus on me, Ryo"

Ryo noticed his tone was soft, and the way he's looking at him. It made him blush.

"S-sorry... I- uh.."

"It's okay, relax. Take off your coat, come in."

"Th-thank you."

He removed his coat and placed it on the floor. He then stepped inside and felt a warm welcome. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

.

.

"So you're Ryo, right?"

"Yeah..."

Vincent sat down next to him, he took Ryo's hand between his own. He rubbed it softly, making the considered young soldier blush even more.

"You will be staying here with me for a while, a hotel for you is not the safest place for an general isn't it, mon ami? War still exist so it's best to "

His cheeks are still burning red from how close Vincent is . The way his lips brushed against Ryo's ear, sending shivers through his body. His subordinates are right, French people are really good at flirting. That's probably why they get along so well with other races.. He thinks.

"We'll have a nice dinner tonight, we can talk about everything you need to know."

The two of them went upstairs and into their room.

"Thank you for accepting to look after me, sir. "

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like this place."

They go downstairs again, Vincent walked through the hall, showing and describing each of his weapon collection. Some are quite rare, others are actually very old.

"This one is my favorite though, it is a 13th century chinese bow."

He picked up the weapon and showed Ryo its design. Ryo could see the intricate patterns carved on the wood.

"That's beautiful."

"Yes it is, isn't that so? It has been passed down from generation to generations, it's really hard to make, but the result is amazing."

Ryo nodded along with Vincent. He looks happy when Ryo compliments him.

"I want you to try it out."

Vincent handed the weapon over to Ryo, who was very excited to do so. Ryo was shocked, he just met the guy and he already trusted him with his collection?

"Okay, I will."

He pulled back the string, aiming at the target. He released, the arrow flew straight through the paper.

"Wow!"

"Good shot, it's a great weapon."

Ryo smiled, he couldn't thank Vincent enough.

"Can I keep it?"

Those words slipped through Ryo's mouth, who does he think he is? he's just a guest. This isn't japan, he cant get anything he want, his status doesn't work here -

"Sure!"

.

.

..Huh..?