*Hissing*

Wilbur's POV

"I don't understand! Why can't I join Las Nevada's!?" I yell clearly frustrated.

"Because I can't have Las Nevada's turn out like L'manberg!" he yells back in the same tone.

"I can promise that that won't happen! I was at a rough place in life, but I've changed!" I explained.

"And how can I believe that Soot!?" He asked a very good question.

I go quiet, trying to think of an answer. He doesn't trust me. Why would he let me join if I can't prove the safety of his country?

"See, even you don't know the answer, Soot." he said with venom in his voice.

For some reason that hurt, but I made sure he didn't see. I always thought Quackity was a little hot but ever since I was revived I've been developing greater feelings. One time I almost slipped about it to tommy.

"you're right. I can't prove yours or Las Nevadas's safety. I'll be taking my leave now." I pause "Darling." I say while smirking and winking. As I turn to leave I hear this weird sound. I recognized it but couldn't put my finger on it.

"What?" he paused. "well, are you leaving, asshat?"

I turn my head quickly. Recognizing the sound. Lighted TNT.

I quickly think 'protect him. He's a person too.' I'm not quiet sure were it came from but in that moment I decided to listen to it. I run over to him and wrap him in my arms protectively and we fall to the ground.

"What was that for dickwad!?" he yells angrily.

Then the TNT blows up.

I feel a stinging pain in my back and figured that I got hit by the TNT but I ignore it and just focus on protecting the duck hybrid under me. He's staring at me with wide eyes and I was just looking at him. After about 10 seconds the TNT stopped. I waited a few extra seconds before getting off him with a bit of pain.

"Why would you protect me?" he questions me. I glanced at him and spoke the truth.

"Because you're a person too. You deserve to live just as much as me." 'Definitely more' I think.

I suddenly get a stinging on my back and remember what happened as I hissed in pain. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the pain. Quackity worriedly gazed at me and I caught a slight bit of compassion in his eyes.

"Are you... ok?" he asks hesitantly.

"Yeah I'm- fine." I say as I shake my head.

"You don't look... fine." he says, not buying it.

"I'm... sure..." I say and starting to get dizzy.

"Soot?" he says as I fall on my back.

"WILBUR!?" I hear him yell.

I see him talking to me but can't hear anything and feel a hand go on under my back and I grunt in pain. He seems to notice and takes his hand away while looking at it.

"Shit." he says flatly.

"Shit, shit, fuck ,fuck ,fuck!" he cusses in frustration.

"Wilbur Soot. Stay alive god damn it. You hated limbo, didn't you!? Don't FUCKING DIE!" he says to me.

Suddenly I felt it started raining. But, it wasn't raining? It was Quackity crying? Does he care about me that much? Then everything goes black and I hear him yelling still.

WOOOO. NEW BOOK!

I'm really excited about this book but I might stop for a while and I apologize in advance. Bye bye!