*The Injury*

Wilbur's POV

I woke up laying on my stomach and a sting came from my back. I remembered the events from yesterday as the sting died down. Then it suddenly came back and I groaned. I heard someone say "shhh. It's ok. It'll only hurt for a moment." I recognized his voice and then realized I was shirtless. Quackity was tending to my wounds.

The sting goes away again and comes back in a second.

"Ouch." I say and he gets startled and jumps.

"You're awake!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah."

"How are you feeling?" he asks whole heartedly.

"Tired. My back hurts." I say blankly

"Well I would expect it to. The explosion really damaged your back. You might even have some scars."

"What!?" I say as I jolt up

"No, no, no. Lay back down. You still need to recover." he says worried but firmly.  "I'm really sorry but I have to go back to work." he said gloomily. "You have to stay here." he continued sternly.

"So you're letting me stay in Las Nevada's?" I said, smirking

"Yes. but this is the only exception." he said seriously.

"Alright." I said, still smirking.

"Don't wreck my place. I'll be back later." he said while walking to the door.

"Bye! Have a good day!" I said while waving.

He scoffed and shut the door.

Once he was gone I got up even though Q said not to. I looked around and saw that his place was a mess. It was a room with pale bluish cyan walls.(the color above) I was laying on a dark blue couch with a wooden coffee table in front of it. There was a TV on the wall across from the couch and the door was by the corner on the same wall as the tv. There was a door to the right wall of the couch. it was a pretty spacious room. The room was a complete mess. On the table there was rubbing alcohol, bandages, bloody tissues and other cleaning products. There were also dirty dishes on the table and around the room with paper documents everywhere. I decided to clean the place up and explore the place before I go to sleep.

After about 2 hours I had found that the room to the right was a kitchen and finished washing the dirty dishes including the ones in the sink. I had also collected all the papers and put them in a neat pile on the coffee table. Afterwards I was exhausted so I went back to the couch and passed out immediately.