*The Fight*

Quackity's POV

When I woke up, I was in my own room. 'I don't remember coming to my room last night.' I thought. Then everything from yesterday rushed into my head at once, which was very overwhelming. 

=====================================================

                                                           FLASHBACK

=====================================================

I was in my office finishing some paperwork, when Slimecicle came in to my room.

"Quackity from Las Nevada's, there are two people here for you!" He exclaims with great enthusiasm.

"Who is it, Slime?" I ask.

"Sapnap from Kinoku Kingdom and Karl from everywhere!" He says grinning.

My face falls to a scowl. I don't want to see those fucks. They're banned from Las Nevada's. They knew that. And they're here!? I take a deep breath and to try and calm down which only slightly helps.

"Where are they, Slime?" I say trying not to sound bothered.

"They're at the front sign, Quackity from Las Nevada's!" He says, still smiling.

"Thank you, Slime." I say smiling slightly.

"You're welcome! Goodbye Quackity from Las Nevada's!" He says while exiting.

I finish my page and start to the big sign. When I get there I see a smiling Karl and Sapnap. As I get closer the mood progressively drops. When I get there I just stare at them seething and they look back. We stay there for about 2 minutes when Sapnap starts.

"Quackity! It's so good to see you!" He says, cheerfully.

"Well the feelings NOT mutual." I say back.

"Whoa, Calm down Quackity!" Karl defends while Sapnap looks hurt.

"Calm down?" I say absolutely flabbergasted. "CALM DOWN!? LAST TIME YOU SAW ME YOU CALLED ME A MURDER AND NOW YOU SHOW UP AND ACT LIKE THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!"

That must have struck a nerve because they both looked angry.

"THATS BECAUSE HE COULDN'T REMEMBER YOU! WE WOULDN'T BLAME YOU FOR THAT IF IT WAS YOU!" Sapnap yells and I flinched slightly but regained my posture quick. I forgot how much I hate yelling. And arguing.

"WELL MAYBE I WOULD ACTUALLY REMEMBER BOTH OF YOU! IF I WAS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT, YOU WOULD FUCKING REMEMBER ME! DID YOU EVER LOVE ME!? OR WAS I JUST SOME GAME TO YOU!?" I continue to yell back while tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

"Of course we did! Why would you even ask that!?" Sapnap asked genuinely.

"Well, I don't know!? Maybe because you would ignore me!? Or pretend I wasn't there!? I have no idea why I would get that feeling." I say sarcastically and angrily.

"What?..." Sapnap said astounded.

"Oh. You never noticed. That makes sence! YOU NEVER NOTICED ME IN OUR RELATIONSHIP EITHER!" I yell furiously. I turn to Karl and continue. "What about you!? You ignored me the most! Did you love me!?"

"..." Karl didn't respond.

"Oh..." I say star struck.

"Karl...?" Sapnap says still surprised.

"I get it. Don't Worry." I say pulling my necklace off. The one with my engagement rings on them. 2 gold rings with the letters K and S engraved in them. "I GUESS I WON'T NEED THESE THEN!" I yell while throwing it at him. At this point tears were pouring down my cheeks. "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING NATION AND NEVER COME BACK!"