0.1

↝ 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞(ʸᵒᵘ)𝐏𝐎𝐕 ↜

"Professor Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey said that you should rest, you are forbidden to go to Quidditch practices nor ride a broom," said Penelope Clearwater, who is the head girl for the Ravenclaws.

"Thanks-"

"I must go now."

After that, she just left me alone at my so-called dorm and turns out I'm the only one in my room. From what I heard I requested to have a single room.

And... also goodness me, I've read those manga or manhwa or like those novels about villainesses... turns out, I am that.

"I still can't believe that I have shifted into this Harry Potter world... I've met the others..."

I, Y/N L/N have been shifted to the Harry Potter world. And my name here is ViVienne Ninette Beaulieu.

And turns out that I am a kinda villainess here.

↦ ↦ ↦

"Miss Beaulieu, it is good to see you here," said Madam Irma the librarian of Hogwarts.

I nodded at her and gave her a small smile, I examine the library to look for a spot to settle in for a couple of hours.

Soon after I found one and decided to take out a piece of paper or what they call parchment and a quill.

I started writing the things I gathered about Vivienne.

Name: Vivienne Ninette Beaulieu
Age: 13 in the third year.
House: Ravenclaw

Seems close to the librarian, and Viv is a "villainess".

I started at the paper and groan.

I started drawing how I look, and not going to lie. Vivienne is pretty. Like really pretty.

And I heard that Vivienne actually has a weak body and yet she's in the Quidditch team

"Vivienne Ninette Beaulieu... What's your life like?..." I mumbled to myself.

But then I started hearing some whispers.

"That's her..."

"I heard Beaulieu fall off from her broom. They said it was an accident but it didn't look like an accident at all."

"Yeah, that's true. I get that everyone is scared and hates how villainous she is. But bewitching her broom was way too much."

"Be careful she'll hear you."