0.2

↝ 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞(ʸᵒᵘ)𝐏𝐎𝐕 ↜

Ah yes, professor Lupin...

"U-uh... The professor said to be in a group next to you."

I heard Neville mumble from fear, I look at him and sighed.

But before I replied someone to butt in.

"I'll be with you Neville." the so-called main character of every Harry Potter fanfic the Y/N wanna grin.

"Stop butting into other people's conversation, you have Malfoy. So stop being goddamn annoying for once." I glared at her.

She looks 'scared' and 'taken back'. I swear she's like those annoying real villainesses in those manhwa.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I just wanted to help-"

"The professor, clearly said next to you which means your desk mate. You're not sitting next to Neville. So please stop being irritating, if you don't want to be embarrassed." I gave her a fake smile and went back on to our task.

Sorry, Vivienne... It seems like I am not helping you at all...

I mostly... Wanna know why I woke up in your body?

I certainly didn't die in real life, did I? I mean I did shift here in their world. But why did I go to your body? What's the reason?

If I shifted. I should be in my normal self and would control their world since it's my desired world...

Did I die...?

"Alright Neville, if you want to finish this soon and get good grades. Go for the smart people, and be in a team with them." I raised my eyebrow to him giving him a signal to start.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good."

From the rest of the class, both of us paid attention to our group. I know some people were glaring at me due to my action toward their precious Adalynne Miller.

We finished the class was almost over even though we had a week to finish it.

"Pass it to the professor, tell him we are done."

I wrote our names on the paper as Neville took it and gave it to Professor Lupin.

"You're done? Who are you even with again- oh, you're with Vivienne?" Professor Lupin looked at me and then at Neville "These answers as all correct answers. You two may go."

"Re-really? Thank you professor."

Neville came back to his seat and immediately grabbed my hands.

I was taken back by his actions.

"Thank you, Beaulieu. You're a lifesaver."

Everyone was looking at us now.

I can feel my cheeks are starting to heat up, come on the Neville we know in the upcoming books and movie became hot.