ONE.

A LOT HAS CHANGED IN SEABROOK zombies and werewolves came to Seabrook fully integrated in the society, having jobs and positions in school, different fro-yo flavors instead of plain old vanilla. Kenzie finally decided to move into the Wolf Den in her mom's old room after much convincing, still adjusting to her new life as The First Hybrid Great Alpha. After being appointed to alpha, Kenzie made Willa her beta since she has more experience with being this.

When Kenzie became the Great Alpha, she took it very seriously. She wanted to prove to the other wolves who might be against having a half zombie and half werewolf alpha that she would become a great leader like her mom. Despite missing out on being a werewolf throughout her entire life even, the elders knew that this girl would have a good heart and do the best for her pack and often, they could see how much Kenzie resembled her deceased mother knowing she would be a natural born leader.

There was just a small problem with Kenzie's senior year being almost over, and she couldn't stop thinking about college. Zed and Kenzie both planned on going to Mountain College. For Zed, it was because Addison got accepted, and for Kenzie, it was her mom's dream school becoming the first werewolf to go to college. In other towns, there were too many anti-monster laws, but a very special zombie is trying to break down those barriers.

A recruiter for the Mountain College football team would be at the final football game of the season, ready to watch Zed's performance. If Zed Necrodopolis was as much of a star as they'd heard and he was, then Zed would be the first monster to attend college with his sister being the second.

Everyone at Seabrook was buzzing with excitement for the football game. Even at practice, the stands were full. With being The Great Alpha and being on the student council with Bucky as Vice President while keeping up with her school work Kenzie hardly has the time for cheer that didn't stop her from cheering on her brother and friends she does help Addison with cheer. Once practice was over, Kenzie headed over to Zed.

"Hey, bro! How's it going? Feel like you're gonna win tonight. "

"Oh yeah, we're totally gonna win," Zed said, grinning and sling an arm over shoulder. "And with those cheer moves you help Addison with are gonna totally dominate the National Cheer Off. We're leaving this school with a bang"

"We are a very competitive school," Kenzie stated.

"That we are,' Coach said, running up to the Necrodopolis siblings. This season has been good to him. "Hey, Zed, Kenzie."

"Oh, Hey, Coach," Kenzie said, slipping away from Zed's grasp.

"Yo," the zombie greeted.

"Thanks to you, I'm a brand-new man," Coach gushed. "No more going to the mall in pajama pants. And no more living in my mom's basement!"

"Thank you, Zed!" They turned and saw Coach's mother cheering from the fence and waving a sign around.

"Hi, Mom!" Coach said excitedly. "I am so pumped for tonight's championship game. I prepared a victory dance. You guys wanna see it? "

"Absolutely." Zed and Kenzie said unison.

Coach broke into a choppy dance, similar to the robot, while humming a few notes.

"All right. Poppin' and lockin'. Okay." Zed said, hyping him up. Then he pulled out some papers he had tucked in the back waistband of his pants. "Tonight's game is really important, Coach, so I scripted all of our plays,"