SEVEN.

THE NEXT MORNING, ADDISON BEGAN PACKING to leave with the other aliens. Addiosn's parents walked in her room while she was finishing up.

"Addison, there's something I have to share with you. I should've done this years ago. I just wish I was as strong as you." Missy took out her blonde wig revealing her white hair.

"You're beautiful, Mom." Addison smiled as Missy gave her a hug.

"Oh, sweetheart."

"And I don't care what planet you're from. You're my family." Missy leaned against her husband's side, putting his arm around her. "No. No, you can't leave, Addison. I'll mobilize the whole Z-Patrol to stop you. Please, it's-''

"I'm sorry, Dad. But this is what I meant to do." Addison hugged both of her parents for a final goodbye.

The next morning, Kenzie was standing with Wynter and Willa in Zombietown, looking up at the orbiting Mothership. It was hovering low in the sky, unable to go much higher after the damage caused by the moonstones. Wyatt soon came to join them, seated next to Kenzie. Still haven't talked about the whole mates thing.

"They're saying the alien ship is damaged," he informed them. "It might not survive a launch."

"It's not totally our fault," Wynter spoke up, guilt riddling her tone. "We just wanted to stop them from leaving."

"Well, serve them right for lying to us," Willa said stiffly.

"You guys also lie when you first came here looking for the moonstone" Kenzie reminded them.

"Don't you get it? They are stealing from us. They're taking Addison." Willa stated.

"She's choosing to go with them to save her people," he responded, having lost all anger toward the aliens after last night.

Willa crossed her arms and swallowed thickly, clearly upset. "Well, I don't want her to go."

Her brother placed a warm hand on her shoulder. "No matter how far away she goes, she'll always be a part of our pack, Willa."

"Can't you do something, Kenzie?" Willa then pleaded. "Just stop her. Keep her here. The aliens can stay too. You've hardly said anything all night, but you can't be alright with this."

Kenzie sighed and shook her head. "Of course, I'm not okay with Addison. But when Addison and I first met, I didn't trust her at all. I thought she was like every human I met. Always hating zombies but when I saw her with the same flaws as I did, trying to find where she belonged like me.  I instantly regretted the way I treated her, so we promised to help each other find our place. She helped me find my place which was being your Great Alpha. Which was best that has ever happened to me."  It earned a smile between all three of them.

"So when I found out Addison was an alien, I knew I had to be by her side with the aliens cause she helped me, now it was my turn. I would've done the same thing she's doing now saving her own pack, even though we might never see her again. This is her decision and we have to learn to accept it, no matter how much we're all gonna miss her"

Addison walked outside of her house with her luggage and the aliens appeared in front of her.

"With the reactor damaged, there is a 67.9% chance that will have enough energy to leave orbit." A-Li informed.

"We must try. The longer we wait, the worse our odds."

Addison nodded. Soon, some of the cheer squad walked towards Addison as Bree handed her Pom-Pom.

"Think of me when you use them. They're supposed to shake, not me." Bree said, holding back her tears.