Chapter 14

Strutting into the library behind Scott and Stiles and in front of everyone else that was given Detention by the devil Mr Harris; we walk in to have him looking straight at us. Scott, Stiles and I take the first table and Erica sits down beside me smiling and I roll my eyes and then watch Matt, Jackson and Allison sit at the nearby table.

"We can't be in the same space together" Jackson says to Mr Harris meaning Scott and Stiles and Jackson takes his seat placing his back pack on the floor beside the table "I have a restraining order on these tools"

"All these tools?" Mr Harris says nodding with annoyance.

Stiles points his fingers between himself and Scott "No just us tools" Stiles says smiling with a fake smile.

Mr Harris sighs and then points to the two boys "fine, you two there" He says pointing to the other table. I go to grab my bag but Mr Harris pushes me back into my seat causing my head to snap up and my eyes narrow at him "Ms Ridgeway I believe since Jackson doesn't have a problem with you, you aren't required to move"

I roll my eyes and mumble a number of curse words.

Mr Harris leaves the room and when he leaves and race over to the other table ready to hear the conversation us three need to discuss about Jackson.

"I'm going to kill him" Scott states balling up his fists and hanging his mouth open, not at all pleased by what Jackson did to Allison and I in the locker rooms.

"No you're not, you're going to help find out who is controlling him, then help him" Stiles says trying to turn the tables of what they both have been saying for the past few days but Scott shakes his head.

"No you were right let's kill him" Scott says and I slam my head into my hands groaning.

"Ugh no" Stiles mumbles and I turn over to see Jackson cracking his head, slightly smirking to himself with his arms crossed, Allison was watching his every move in case something was to happen, and by something that could happen I mean Jackson turning into the flipping Kanima and Matt was playing away on his tablet, most likely playing a nerdy game. I turn my head the other direction to see Erica playing with a pencil between her fingers and I turn back to Stiles.

"Hey what if it's Matt" Stiles says pursing his lips and Scott looks to me and then back to his best friend, the both of us frowning at Stiles confused by how Matt would come into this whole Kanima thing "This whole thing comes back to the video right?" Stiles states and I look over to Matt who had opened a bag of chips, now I was hungry.

"But Danny told us Matt found the two hours' worth of missing video Stiles" I state and Stiles nods.

"Exactly he's trying to throw suspicious off himself" Stiles says smirking with what he thinks could be the answer.

"So Matt made Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argents workers and a mechanic who worked on your jeep?" Scott asks confused.