Part 17

Taeyong:Come here....

Y/n didn't move a inch.......

Taeyong:Y/n come here don't make situation hard for you....

Y/n stand up and come towards taeyong.....
Y/n come and stand up infront of Taeyong and started looking down..

Taeyong:Why you didn't prepare for the test......?
Y//n:Si..r..I..

She was crying continuously

Taeyong:Wipe those tears....If I see any tears in your eyes than you will see.....Did I said anything to you?Huh?

Y/n shook her head.... wipe her tears....

Taeyong:Now tell me Why you didn't prepare for test and look up..

She hurriedly look up

Y/n:Sir I did but I just stuck in two questions.....Which I was asking from jungkook
Taeyong:And why?You can ask me...
Y/n:You are scary.....(Mumbles)
Taeyong:I told you if you fail then I will punish....Right na?
Y/n:Yes.....
Taeyong:Then....You can ask me If you didn't understand anything....You were distrubing Jk....Do you think it's right?
Y/n: Sorry.....
Taeyong signs
Taeyong: Y/n go and take cane from cupboard.....
Y/n:Plea....

Taeyong glare at Y/n
Y/n go towards cupboard and take cane and comeback...
Y/n give cane to taeyong......

Taeyong:Hands out.....
Y/n : Sir I swear I will not do this again....
Taeyong hit cane on y/n calves
Y/n: Ahhhh..
Taeyong:Y/n you know that I didn't like to repeat myself.....You both are getting out of my hands.....Hands out..

Y/n forward her hand....

Taeyong:I'm gonna hit you ten ten on each hands...No need to count....

Taeyong hit on Y/n hands she throw some tantrums but when taeyong is infront of her....No use.....

Taeyong:Y/n come sit here...I hope you learn your lesson....I will explain you these questions....Because I want you to give 100 percent in your tommorow exam
Y/n:Yes sir....I will give my 100 percent in exam.....
Taeyong:And you Mr.Jungkook I will take your test after explain this to Y/n.Understand?
Jk:Yes s..ir...

Taeyong started explaining questions to Y/n she was listening him carefully because she don't want more punishment.....

Taeyong:I hope you got that..
Y/n:Yes sir.....
Taeyong:Hmm....good...Do some practice then you can do it.....
Y/n:Ok sir.....
Taeyong:Jungkook....Come here....
Jungkook stand up from the ground and go towards taeyong.....
Taeyong:I'm giving you question..start doing that and if you didn't do that then you know me very well.....
Jk:Sir....(Looking down)
Taeyong Looks at jk.....
Taeyong:Hmm....
Jk:Sir I can't understand it please explain it to me again...(Looking down)
Taeyong:Jk look up and talk to me while looking at me....

Jk hesitate to look up But look up otherwise taeyong will make him look up..
Jk gulp when his  eyes meet taeyong dangerous and serious gaze.....

Taeyong:Say that again....What you just said....

Jk gulped....

Jk:Sir....Please explain me again I will pay attention this time...I swear.....
Taeyong:And why you can't  understand at once.....I already said you to pay attention...Didn't I?
Jk:Sorry sir....
Taeyong:Jk I think I need to pay more attention on your manners from onwards....(Jk looked down) From onwards I will work on it...

Taeyong:Come sit here....This is last chance jk If you again did this than I will beat you infront of everyone....Understand?
Jk:Y..es s.....ir

Taeyong explain jk numericals.Jk listen to him carefully  because he don't want to get punish this time and Y/n complete her practice....
After an hour taeyong left....