Long live our Love: Abhira OS

Okay, so I don't even want to rant about DPK ruining Abhira and, most importantly Abhimanyu, honestly, now there's no going back.

And do hell with the new character's name, I was excited to see a new entry but honestly thought of him just being a good friend to Akshara, jealousy angle would have been great, jealous chidku Abhimanyu is a treat but nothing feels light-hearted anymore. The Audacity to name him Abhinav, I mean seriously 🤌.
They could have named him anything, Manav or better Kishan as Akshara is a Krishna devotee, but nope, DPK playing with every feeling of the audience.

For me, Abhira will always be Harshad and Pranali, Period.
They tried the same tactic with Gen 2, bringing Sirat, although played by Shivangi Joshi herself, but it never went well with the fans.

So let's move forward with the OS, it's going to be a very long one, so stay glued as I don't want to keep parts much hanging and lose motivation because of the negativity in the show.

Let's dig in.

_________________________________________
Every word Abhimanyu spoke to Akshara pierced his heart more than it pierced hers. When he looked into her eyes, all he saw was hollowness, her broken heart, and an eight-year-old scared Akshara.

But he gained the courage, he had to do it, do it to protect her from yet again years of trauma, and he had to push her away for her sanity.
For years, she took the blame for her own mother's death. At that time, it was just one person abusing her.
And now, there were two, again two important people in her life, and again the accusation was of a person who was so close to her, her brother-in-law, her partner in crime, her best friend, Neil was equally hers as he was of his.

He thought by signing the divorce papers he was setting her free from the blame game, but little did he know that he has bounded her with forever guilt.
He chose the sacrificial way of his wife, sacrificing her for her good.
He turned away, not having the courage to look at her signing those papers, a joke of papers, a piece of paper that won't ever be able to decide their fate.

The next day, when the phone rang and he saw her name flashing, it took him every fibre to break her heart even more if there were left any more pieces.
Repeating the same harsh words Akshu's Abhi can never utter.
That day, he understood how difficult it must have been for her to lie to him about her feelings for the sake of her sister because today he was doing the same for his mother and also for her.

He wanted her to hate him, he wanted her to move on and never look back, he wanted her to be free from other years of abuse that was waiting for her in the house, a house he can't leave, not even think, being the solely responsible child left to his family, they already had lost Anisha and Neil.
That day he understood why his Akshu was so crazily in love with her family, her family had lost a lot of their kids, and she can't leave them to suffer alone, even if that meant suffocating herself, today his family stood in the same spot and he was suffocating, but the truth was he can't leave them alone, the least he could do was to push his wife away so that she doesn't have to bear it once again.
Alas, in this process, he crushed himself and all her hopes.

<>

In the evening, when Abhimanyu brought back Manjari home from the hospital, Manish and Swarna visited them to know about Manjari's health.
Soon, Aarohi came downstairs with her share of questions.
"Akshu kaha hai badepapa? Itna sab kucch karne ke baad atleast maa ka haal toh puchne aa hi sakti thi vo."