Long live our Love- Abhira OS 4

Can someone explain the ranking system?
The story has got a really good number of votes, with the number of views I can't say the same.
Still, the ranking in the Abhira tag is really poor, somewhat in the 200s, idk how this works.
Can someone please help me out?

Moving on to the show.
How many of you are still watching the show, coz frankly speaking I am not, just saw the precap on twitter nothing more.

I need to say Naira got a much better family than Akshara, I mean what kind of family celebrates something when one of the sons just passed away and the daughter is out there probably all alone suffering a miscarriage and a divorce?
Goenkas needs to be ashamed for leaving her alone, at least Abhimanyu is surrounded by the so-called Family but what about her, let her in-laws be but her own goddamn family behaving like her pain doesn't even exist.

I can't connect with the show anymore.
Rajan Shahi said there will be a short leap but what does short mean, short as in 5 years?! Or like a few months?

Back to the story.
_________________________________________

Abhimanyu's eyes were glued at the entrance, his heart racing with every passing second.
He had no idea of what was coming his way, he had a daughter all this time and now she must be around 4.5 years old excluding Akshara's pregnancy duration.

His chain of thoughts got broken when a little cute munchkin finally entered the hall of Birla Mansion.

The first word that came to his mind was "Angel Princess".

She was the perfect combination of his and his Akshu.
The big doe eyes but his hazels, a button nose like Akshu but ears probably like his, pouty lips like Akshu but a chin like his, thick black hair like his but the curls from Akshu, chubby cheeks from Akshu but a forehead like his, she indeed was just perfect.

Little Mahira stood just by the entrance looking at her father.
Soon a big smile broke on her face as she ran towards Abhimanyu at full speed, leaving all on Abhi to catch her on time; she was his Akshu's daughter without any doubt.

The moment Abhi caught her, his baby wrapped her arms around his neck and spoke enthusiastically.
"PAPA!"

Abhimanyu just froze in place, not knowing what to speak or moreover how to speak as if he has lost his ability to form words.
All he could do was look at her in awe. Snapping back to reality he kissed her forehead lovingly and managed to speak.
"Hi, baby."

"Aapka Mission over ho gya Papa?"

"Mission?"

"Han. Mumma ne mujhe bataya tha ki aap Docman ho aur aap lives save karne ke mission par gaye ho.
Villains hame harm na kare isliye hame protect karne ke liye aapne hame durr rakha tha, haina Papa.
Saare superheros aaisa hi karte hai, I know. Aap mere favourite superhero ho, mere Docman, yay!"

Abhimanyu's eyes welled up as he looked at Akshara standing in the corner smiling with tears in her eyes behind her phone's camera.

She should have hated him, she should had make their daughter hate him.
But look at her. Why was she so kind?
There's a phrase- "Killing with Kindness." And Akshara truly was a living example of this saying, she was killing them with her kindness adding loads to their guilt.
She was the epitome of Kindness.

"Neil chachu.", Abhimanyu's attention was back on his daughter when she pointed towards a hanging portrait of Neil.
"Papa, Neil chachu bhi fighterman the na, unhone bhi bhot saari mere jaisi babies ko bachaya tha na aur mumma ko bhi protect kiya tha."

"Aa...aap jaanti ho beta Neil chachu ko?"

"Han Papa mai sabko jaanti hu, Neil chachu ab angels world me rehte haina,  Anisha bua, Mimi, Nani, Nanu aur Sirat Nani ke sath."