Restaurant

Day one of my totally extremely boring life.

Well supposedly I'm supposed to start a Journal to express my feelings. Aka my mom is making me see a counselor who is making me do this. thirty minutes each day. Thirty minutes each day of my life being wasted. So anyways here we go if I have to do this.

Tomorrow is the day. Our "field trip" aren't we a little old for these?? Freshman seem a little old to go see a musical. Whatever I guess. It might be fun I mean we get to skip school get to go into town actually which my parents haven't let me do since my brother got in his accident. It was just last year. We were headed into the city to go to Restaurant which was our hang out place. Well his and his friends hang out place I got to tag along sometimes. Anyways that day was a tag along day. We were driving down the highway when out of nowhere a semi drove us into the wall and another car hit us. Well long story short it was a huge wreck my brother could've survived if I would've pulled him out I was the only one who could get to him...that jackass! He was such a jackass ripping me out of the flames making me leave my brother behind. I will never forgive that man sure he got me out with only a scar running across my face. You can't miss it either! But because of the man everyone calls Paul the "lifesaver" and the "hero" that my brother is dead. My best friend is gone because of that man!!!! And this is the first time I'll be in the area since that day. Cross my fingers I don't spaz! Haha that'd be me though the crazy ginger spaz freaks on the bus and breaks down crying. I can just see it now. Ugh maybe I'll be sick tomorrow.

Well it's been a half hour cya!

~Mck