WTF

Day Three-

Oh my god. Yesterday turned out to be the greatest day ever!

Ok ok so I was walking to Restaurant and well I made it to the spot well that was depressing but I just kept walking as the tears streamed down my face I finally made it to Restaurant.

I walked in the back door like I always used to so nobody would see me and I snuck into the bathrooms and cleaned up the tears.

After that I walked out to the main lobby. I didn't recognize anyone by their looks, gear, bikes, or boards.

Now you don't get what I mean by gear, bikes, and boards do you? Haha! I know I'm at Restaurant, it's not a real restaurant. Well actually it used to be.

Ok here's the story this couple owned this place they were changing, and fixing up into a restaurant. But that couple had a son he's a year older than me. Now this just sounds like a bunch of crap you don't care about, but long story short they died in a plane crash in the will they left it to their son who was twelve at the time. His only fascination was biking so he turned it into a skate park.

Ok now back to my story I didn't recognize even the tricks they were showing. But that's when I saw him. Absolutely nobody I know bikes like that only him. It had to be him, it had to be Twig. Twig was my brother's closest friend, he was also the smallest in the group hence the name Twig. Twig is the so called owner he picks if you can be there, he makes the rules, and that also means he doesn't have parents.

Well I'm off to bed maybe I'll write the rest of my dumb journal in the morning.

-Mck