Crazy!

Day Two-

Well I decided to bring this bad boy with and write throughout the day I'll eventually get a half hour.

So we're on our way to the musical what fun! Ya not really. Anyways I'm stuck on this ridiculous bus with the most obnoxious and smelly people in my grade kill me now. I could've at least been put with someone I'd talk to, which there's only one person left. I kind of how do you say it shut down to the world I didn't want anyone close anymore but I just can't seem to get ride of him. He's always been there and I can't see myself without him hello he's like the peanut to my butter!!! Which if you have ever known me then you'd understand the peanut butter. Well we're here now so Bye.

Well that was an even bigger waste of my time than this journal is. And guess what praise The Lord we haven't gone past the spot yet!

Ok so now we were supposed to get on our regular bus and all to go home stay on if it was our bus, but this stupid bus driver wouldn't let me off!!!! So I bolted first stop I could she spazzed on me! What a freak. Anyways I'm now sitting on the side of some road an I have no idea where, plus I don't have a phone to call anyone. Lucky me......actually I think I know now that I look more closely I'm about a block from the spot!!! And once I get there Restaurant is only another block away!!! Well good bye I'm gonna be walking for awhile and besides its been a half hour I'll write tomorrow unless today gets exciting!!!

~Mck