O N E

•••

                                 •••

Y/N POV:

It has been 3 months since I am married to a man and I am reaching my breaking point. It's been 3 months since I am living like this.

I am married to a man and I love him so much to the point that I forgot how to take care of myself. I love him so much that it hurts to know that he doesn't love me back. It hurts a lot.

It was an arranged marriage but before, I and Taehyung were friends. We studied in the same school and college and graduated together all the while being friends.

But when we entered High school I started to catch feelings for him because of the way he smiled at me with that cute boxy smile of his. He was just so smart and so charming so it wasn't too long before I started falling in love with him.

I was blinded by my love for him. No man has ever caught my eye as Taehyung did. My parents immediately noticed my interest in him.

They noticed how my smile gets wider just at the sight of him. They noticed how happy I was just by the mention of his name and how my eyes sparkled when talking with him.

They were over the moon to know that I had feelings for him as I told them long ago that I didn't need a man to complete my life and that I just want to focus on my career.

They waited for some time so that things would develop into something more but, the look in my eyes never changed for him and neither did his. He never liked me like I loved him.

In his eyes, I was just a
good friend and liked having me around. He was an ambitious man solely focused on his career.

I was ready to let go of him and get over it but then my parents didn't allow it. They arranged a marriage claiming this is beneficial for their business.
Taehyung's parents were fond of my family and agreed immediately. We have known each other for a long time.

I, not knowing the real intention of my parents behind this marriage, was over the moon to know that he agreed to it and thought that it was fate bringing us together but oh, I was so wrong.

                              •••