N I N E

•••

                              •••

Third person POV:

You both had gotten an invitation to another business dinner. You had been trying to avoid this dinner by coming up with excuses. Taehyung felt nervous too. Decided not to argue much, you gave in.

You spent hours in getting ready. You were trying to choose a nice dress since it had been long since you went shopping. You wore a plain black dress, it was mid length ans the spaghetti straps made you look more elagant. You wore light makeup.

Taehyung was also getting ready and was rummaging in his wardrobe for his tie.

"Y/N?" He turned around giving up. His breath hitched when he saw you. He thought you looked beautiful and attractive and were stunning in the black dress. He felt shy for some reason.

"Yeah?"

"I can't f-find my navy tie" he stuttered.

You turned around and walk past him to find the tie. He was blushing. Since when did he blush?

"Here, I found it." You handed him his tie.

"Thanks" he said and turned around to hide his face from you.

When you arrived at the venue, Taehyung grabbed your hand and started walking with a huge smile on his face. This act of his was sincere, not forced.

You were getting butterflies in your stomach, but tried to hide the feeling with a tight lipped smile on your face. Even after entering the building he didn't let go of your hand which surprised you a lot.

At the dining table, he randomly grabbed your hand and smiled at you. You gave him a questioning look and were dumbfounded by his actions.

After the party, you both headed out to the car, but before you could sit in the car, he grabbed your hand

"Do you want to take a walk?" He asked

"Walk?"

"Yeah, we could walk home instead of taking the car. As a husband and wife we can talk while walking together?"

You felt like crying. Taehyung's heart ached when he saw your eyes filled with tears. He had deprived you of love and affection for so long.

"Taehyung, don't do this. Don't toy around with my heart please. I don't deserve this"

"I know. But I am being sincere."

You hated how you become so soft and easily accept everything from him.

You just nodded your head regardless  the fear you felt and agreed.

"Okay"

                              •••