T E N

•••

                              •••

Third person POV

"I am sorry for not giving you chance"
He said. "I know I was being childish, I could have tried instead of just avoiding you"

You didn't know how to respond so you stayed quiet.

"I promise not to break your heart again."

It finally felt so good to finally have someone acknowledge your feelings. It moved you to your tears.

"I am not going to lie but I did not see you romantically at the beginning of the marriage." He careful said not trying to hurt your feelings."I could not even see you ad my friend anymore. It's always been me and my work so it was awkward to be around you. But now," he turned and held both your hands "I feel my heart racing whenever you look at me, I can't concentrate on my work and you are always on my mind."

You felt your heart racing at his words.

"I know this is sudden and I know it is very selfish to ask you this but please, give me another chance. I know I didn't give you one but I will ask you anyways."

You felt surreal.

"I understand you now." He said looking into your eyes."When you said you cannot control the excitement you feel when you hold my hand. I feel the same now. Ever since you confessed I couldn't stop thinking about you. You confession actually helped me in figuring out my feelings for you. When you started distancing yourself from me, I felt weird. I started thinking a lot about you and noticed many little things about you which drove me crazy. I think I fell for you.

You started sobbing.

"No don't cry please, I am so sorry." He hugged you and burried his face in your hair.

"I won't ever break your heart again" he mumbled in your hair."We can take it slow and see where this goes."

He pulled away and wiped your tears carefully. He chuckled and gave a small peck on your lips surprising you. Hadn't he just told you, you would take things slow?

"I will treat like a real wifey" he said making you laugh.

It took some time to finally adjustments to this new environment but it finally worked out. You both married again but this time it was different. It was not unrequited and this time you both were in love. After the wedding you went on a long honeymoon and goofed around which you missed when you first got married.

                        THE END