The Waiter

[ DISCLAIMER !!! ]
This is Usagis design.

This is not mine, credits to whoever made it

—————————————————

[ It was a normal day at Huesos, the turtles went out for some pizza. ]

" Relax, Raph! Nothing bad will happen while were here. " Leo said confidently, walking over to a table with his brothers following behind him.

As they all sat on the table, they looked at the menu, obviously they were getting pizza.

" Hey Mikey, how are your mystic powers coming along?" Leo questioned  Mikey. Mikey looked at Leo and smiled.

" They're going great! Im slowly starting to get control over them, which is a good thing. " Mikey explained happily.

As Leo was about to speak, a waiter came up to the turtles.

" Hello! My name is Usagi, and I will be taking your order. Can I get your order, if you're ready?" The waiter asked. He was tall, not as tall as Raphael- taller than Leo, atleast. He was a handsome rabbit, with a nice smile.

Leo stared in Awe as Raph ordered their pizza. Mikey and Donnie realized the way Leo stared at the male waiter, Usagi. They looked at eachother and grinned.

After the waiter had left, Leo was blushing slightly. His brothers were staring at him.

" Leo, what was that? " Donnie asked Leo, grinning.

" T-That was nothing! What are you even talking about? " Leo said nervously, stuttering slightly.

" It looks like our brother has a crush on the waiter, Usagi! " Mikey giggled, looking at Leo aswell.

" Well, Leon, you don't have to lie. It was obvious you're literally gay anyways. " Raph explained, staring at leo.

They all stayed quiet for a moment, then Leo tried breaking the silence with a pun until Usagi, the waiter, came back.

" Apologies for the delay, something happened in the kitchen. " Usagi said, panting softly. As he placed the pizza on the table, he spoke. " Enjoy your pizza! " Usagi looked at leo and winked before walking away. This left Leo blushing.

Raph, Mikey, and Donnie were staring at Leo and grinning.

Leo grabbed a pizza and looked away, flustered. " Stop looking at me like that.. " He spoke in a soft tone.

Once they finished, Leo payed and left a tip. As they walked out, Leo couldn't help but turn around to see Usagi serving other people. He smiled and blushed slightly, then walked out.

                  [ In the Sewers. ]

Leo layed on his bed, reading his comic until he got distracted from the waiter as Señor Hueso's restaurant. He thought who the Rabbit was, and why he had never seen him before. He turned over and over in his bed, continuously thinking about Usagi until he finally fell asleep.