🧡 Your Haori..?

This is before their relationship
Reminder :
Smut = 💋💞

Angst = 🖤
GenMui = 💙
SaneGiyuu = 🧡

Giyuu Tomiokas Pov

It was a rainy day.. I was stuck in my estate while everyone was at the butterfly mansion. No one told me to go there. I mean who would tell me? Shinazugawa still in his estate. No one told him also.. it was raining hard.. I sighed and walked out of my estate leaving my haori inside my estate.. I walked in the rain and sat next to a wisteria tree.
I just sat there and just kept quiet..

Shinazugawa Sanemi (Salamis) Pov

I walked out with an umbrella it was raining hard. Everyone was at the Butterfly Mansion partying. I looked at the wisteria trees and I saw a familiar hairstyle. It was tomiokas hairstyle. He looked up and it was him. I walked behind him and put my hand on his shoulder and put the umbrella under him he flinched but he was just startled.

No ones pov

"Oi.. Loner.. why you here? It's raining like a truck go inside your estate" sanemi said. Giyuu looked at Sanemi. "Shinazugawa it's alright.. I'll be fine..." Giyuu was shivering a little but he pretended to not to shiver.
Sanemi sighed. "Here" Giyuu looked up .confused, Sanemi took off his haori and gave it to him. "Your shivering dipshit.. put it on.." Giyuu wanted to say something "No buts. Put it on loner" Sanemi said in a stern voice. Giyuu put it on. "Thanks.." Giyuu said quietly. "Now go to your estate come on" Sanemi grabbed Giyuus hand and dragged him to his estate "In. Now." Sanemi said with a cold voice. Giyuu went in and Sanemi walked away to his estate.

Giyuu Tomiokas Pov

I thought to myself "Omg is this really happening..Shinazugawa let me borrow his haori! He is so cut- wait.. what am I thinking?! We're not friends or anything.. i should make him his daily ohagi since it's almost 11 Am..." I walked to the kitchen and then I imagined something with Shinazugawa I almost had a nose bleed to it.. I made him his ohagi forgetting that I was wearing his haori. It stopped raining so I put it in a box and closed it. I make Shinazugawa 126 ohagi everyday. I walked to his house and knocked happily.

Shinazugawa Sanemi Pov

I opened my door to see Tomioka Smiling? I looked at the clock to see it was 11 am he handed me the box and I smiled at him he was kinda surprised that i smiled. I put the box down and gave him a present "Happy new year Tomioka" I said softly he opened it and was shocked "Shinazugawa.. You didnt.." he was about to cry "It was the best I could do. He was Insecure and didn't like communicating in person. Phones were extremely expensive and since I have one and no one else. I got him one so we can chat and stuff. "My number is there already Tomioka" He put the box down and hugged me and started crying into me I rubbed his back and after a while he stopped crying "Thanks Sanemi.." he said which made me shocked because he never called me that before "Your welcome Giyuu" I wiped the tears off his face and kissed his forehead. "Happy new year Sanemi.." He went to his estate and he immediately texted me saying "Wait.. its December 31- its literally 11:43 Pm" I texted him back saying "Let's go watch the fireworks shall we? Go get ready"

Giyuu Tomiokas Pov

Omg omg omg.. Sanemi got me a phone.. And- oh I have to get ready! I put on a red hoodie, ripped jeans, the hoodie is oversized, black shoes and I put the hoodie in my bag I put on a black shirt and Sanemis haori I bring my haori also i tied my shoes after. I look at the clock it was 11:52 Already! I put my phone in my bag and I ran out and knocked on his estate.

Shinazugawa Sanemi Pov

I put on a white top with black jeans, I wore dark maroon shoes and I put my phone in a bag, i brought a jacket and a hair tie just incase he loses his. I didn't have my haori since Giyuu has it. I fixed my ugly ass bakugou hair style and walked out the door and i fixed my eye brows (SUPRISE HE HAS EYEBROWS) I packed Ohagi and Some Sushi in my bag. I looked at the time it was 11:50 I tied my shoes. After, I heard knocking on my door I ran up to it and saw Giyuu. He looked so cute- I mean uhm.. nice! "Let's go Giyuu!" I grabbed his hand and we ran to a place with beautiful sakura trees and wisteria trees. We counted down in sinc and there it was the fireworks. Giyuu was enjoying them, so was I.

??? Pov

Ara ara~! They are having fun~ Tomioka-San is enjoying the fireworks! Who's with him? Wait.. that's Shinazugawa-Chan?
He better not be dating my crush..
Ah! Kyojuro and Ten-.. Oh my lord.. Are they.. making out? Well.. Tengen is gonna have 1 husband and 3 wives.. Ara Ara~! Is that Muichiro and Shinazugawas Brother? I should go back and stop spying.. I saw a demon earlier so let's tease it~! I finished the demon. "Ara Ara~! Sayonara~!" I left and returned back.

Giyuu Tomiokas Pov

It struck midnight. We watched the fireworks. Me and Sanemi saw a firework and we instantly turned red. It said 'kiss the person you came with'. Sanemi went up to me "Sanem-". Sanemi wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me in and said "Happy new year" and he removed one sleeve of his haori off My shoulder. Put it up to our faces to cover us and he kissed me.