(Both Ships) Prom Night

This is Genmui and Sanegiyuu at the same time!! :D this is if they didn't date in 6000BC also this is if they were in the US-

Shinazugawa Genya Pov:

Tonight was Prom.. I am ready to ask him out.. I asked to meet him at the beach.. I saw him dressed so beautifully under the sunset.. He smiled as he saw me.. He was the loner kid.. No one talked to him except for me and Genya.. I walked up to him holding roses behind my back.. "Why did you call me Shinazugawa-San?" He asked with a soft voice.. "Uhm.. Tomioka..? W-Will you go to prom with me..?" I pulled out the bouquet of roses behind my back and held it infront of him. I saw him blush slightly as I saw a tear stream down his face. "Shinazugawa-San.. Of Course I will!" He smiled. I almost started crying and i hugged him tight. I saw Genya And Tokito over there. I hope his confession goes well also.

Shinazugawa Genya Pov:

"He did it Muichiro!" I said happily as I hugged him tight "Genya-! Your going to kill me-!!" He giggled. "Say Muichiro?" I looked at him as he looked at me as well. "I know we have been best friends since 2nd grade.. and tonight's our last year of high school prom.." Seeing the look on his face already knew what I was going to ask. "Of course I'll go with you!" He smiled. I hugged him.

3rd Person Pov:

"I have something to ask." Both of the Shinazugawa Brothers said. Both Giyuu and Muichiro Looked at Genya/Sanemi. "Will you be my boyfriend?" They asked at the same time to their date to prom. And they both said yes.

Shinazugawa Sanemi Pov:

"Soo..~ Did it go well Brother?" I asked. He nodded as I smirked "Why don't you sing that lyrics you always do?" I quoted the song Shinunoga e-wa. "I will plus! Not alot of people know that song so its perfect if he doesn't know Japanese!" We got ready and picked up our dates then headed to prom.

Tokito Muichiro Pov:

"Muichiro?" I heard Genya ask. "Hm?" I replied. "Do you understand Japanese?" He asked. I lied and said no. "No I don't why?" He smiled "Well I have something to say.." I looked at him.

"あなたに最後になってもらいたい このままあなたと離れていくなら 死にたい 死にたい.."

he said meaning

(I want you to be my last
If I had to keep being separated from you like this I'd rather die I'd rather die..)

so I finished what he would've said.. I smiled and spoke.

"一日三食で君を選ぶよ このまま君と離れていたら 死ねばいいのに死ね!"

His eyes widen once he heard what I said. The translation was

(I choose you over three meals a day
If I had to keep being separated from you like this i'd rather die I'd rather die!)

"You said you didn't know japanese.." I giggled "I do I just lied.." the eye contact made me blush so I pulled him close and kissed him. Surprisingly he kissed back.

Tomioka Giyuu Pov:

"Hello Shinazugawa-San" I smiled "Just call me Sanemi!" "Oh.. Alright..Quick Question Sanemi..?" I looked at him as he looked at me. "Why did you ask me to prom?" I patiently waited for his answer. I saw his face turn red "Well.. I liked you for a few years and I couldn't keep hiding this feeling..!" I blushed hard.. I had a huge crush on his but I didn't expect him to like me.. "Wanna go see Genya and Muichiro? They are outside!" I smiled as he nodded.

Shinazugawa Sanemi Pov:

We all sat at a field as there was fireworks going off. "Nemi?" I heard Genya call out. "Hm?" I replied. "Do you carry that speaker in your car?" I nodded as Genya went to grab it and we were confused. "Let's have a picnic because there's not really alot of people doing these!" He said with a big smile. He hasn't smiled like that ever since our parents died.. it made me tear up a bit. "Sanemi/Nemi?" I heard them ask. "Hm?" I looked at them. "Why are you tearing up nemi?" I smiled softly "well Genya.. You haven't smiled like that since mom and dad died.." I sniffled a little. "Really?" He asked. He actually didn't know it's been that long. We had our picnic but what's the Speaker For???

3rd Person Pov:

As it hit midnight They all stood up as everyone was walking home it was the perfect time because the timing was right. They turned on the music as others looked they realized we set up music for a midnight dance. They all joined and did a midnight dance with their prom date. "Mind if I take this dance Muichiro/Giyuu?" They asked and the two nodded. They danced until the moonlight and ended with a soft kiss.

(SHIT I CRIED WRITING THIS-)