i

"i see you"

"i see you"

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

The water was warm, and the sky was clear. You wouldn't be able to spot a single cloud. No matter how hard you tried. "Kamari, look over there!" Tsireya said, as she pointed towards something in the sky. I looked up and saw five Ikran fly above us. "Let's go look!" She said, as she dived down on her ilu. I followed behind her. It didn't take long for us to reach the place everyone had gathered.

"What is going on?" I asked. Tsireya shrugged her shoulders as she tried to get a better look at what was happening. That's when we noticed a family, or that must have been what they were. The youngest of the six clinging to her mother's leg, and how the two boys were so close to their sister, as if they were protecting her.

Tsireya and I swam to shore, there we saw Aonung who seemed to be picking on the foreigners. We walked over to Aonung, "That is not how you act." I said, slapping his hand away from the two boys. Aonung rolled his eyes and scoffed. The boy to the right gave me a smile. I smiled back and then saw Ronal and Tonowari walking towards the group.

"What do you think mother will say about these people?" Tsireya whispered to me.

"I don't know," I replied. "But I don't think it'll be good."

"Never is."

"These people aren't even true Na'vi!" We heard Ronal say. She held up the hand of the eldest girl, she quickly pulled it away from her. Four fingers. Descendants of the creations of the sky people.

"Yes, we are!" She argued.

"She must be a good swimmer." I stated.

"Why so?" Tsireya asked.

"Five fingers, you'd probably be able to swim a bit faster."

She giggled. "Perhaps."

"Our children shall teach your children our ways." Tonowari concluded.

"That's my cue to leave." I said. I attempted to sneak away from the group, until I was spotted by Tonowari.

"Kamari!" He yelled. I stopped in my tracks, slowly turning around to face him. "Where are you going?"

"To go help show Toruk Makto's family around our home." I responded.

"That's right." He agreed. "Now help them with their belongings." I nodded and went to pick up a couple baskets.

"You can carry more than that." Ronal said, as she placed a basket on my head.

"Maybe I shouldn't carry it on my head." I said. "I don't wish to break anything."

"You'll be fine, you have the best balance out of everyone in the village." She said. She gave me a small pat on the back.

"Follow us." Tsireya said.

"Reya, could you help me with this basket?" I asked, while trying to balance the basket on my head. She nodded, but before she could take it off of my head, I tripped. Luckily somebody had caught my hand before I hit the floor completely. Tsireya caught the basket as well. 

"Be careful." They said. I turned my head slightly and saw one of the boys holding me up, stopping me from hitting the ground. I regained my balance and they let go of my hand. 

"Thank you." I responded. Luckily, I hadn't dropped or broken anything, which would've been even more embarrassing than falling face first on the floor. "What is your name?" 

"Lo'ak." He answered, 

"Nice to meet you Lo'ak." 

"What is your name?" 

"Kamari." 

"Nice to meet you, Kamari." He smiled. "So, I thought you had the best balance out of everyone in the village?" 

"I wish." I chuckled. "Ronal just likes to say that because I am quite clumsy." 

"Really?" He said. "I never would have guessed." 

"We are here." Tsireya said. She placed the basket she had caught on the floor. I placed the ones I was carrying down as well. "Make yourselves at home." 

"We will be waiting for you on the beach." I informed them. Tsireya and I left them to get settled. 

"They are quite nice, don't you think?" Tsireya asked. I nodded my head in agreement. "Especially that one boy you were talking to." My eyes which had been glued to floor went up to meet hers. She was giving me a look, a 'I know what you are thinking' look. 

"He seems nice." 

"I'm pretty sure you think he's more than, nice." 

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I responded. "And even if you were right, Ronal would most likely skin me alive if she knew, besides we just met." 

"If you say so, Mari." 

As we walked farther away from the mauri, we would only hear people talk about was the arrival of Toruk Makto's and his family. "How long do you think it will take for this commotion to pass?" 

"About a week." She responded. "They will just have to get used to having them here." 

"I suppose."