chapter 3

3rd person POV

Inko was sitting on the couch at home holding a picture of her son Izuku. Tears began to slide down her cheeks to the floor.
She remembered his smile that brightened her day and that she would never see him again. Then he gently knocks on the door.

Bakugo POV

I'm standing in front of my aunt's apartment. I don't know whether to knock or leave.

When I gathered enough strength, I knocked and waited for my aunt. After a few moments, the door opened and a crying Inko stood in front of me. She invited me inside.

We were sitting on her old sofa on a cushion and I noticed a picture of Deku no that's Izuku my... ex-bestfriend.

We sat in pure silence for a while until I cried myself and hugged her. I remembered the letter in my pocket. I told her "I found this letter on the roof where... Izuka jumped in the hospital, I didn't dare to give it to you because I know it would be even harder than now". She looked into my eyes and silently thanked me. She watched the letter for quite some time with trembling hands.

no more Bakugo POV

Izuko's letter

Hi mom.I'm very sorry for what I did but... I couldn't take it anymore. All these years, everyone looked down on me like I was some kind of rat. In school when I was younger, I was only made fun of or ignored.But now and in previous years they started beating me and every day it was worse. The teachers didn't help me sometimes they even joined. It was like hell or worse... I want to tell you that it's not your fault, you were the best mother in the world. You love me even though you knew I was weak.
Because of you, I have remained a good person. Just know that I love you and never forget that.

With love, your son Izuku Midoriya.

3rd POV

When Inko finished reading, her tears fell even faster. She gave the letter to Bakugo, who read it. They hugged and cried together. After a few hours he went home. An even heavier soul than before.

? POV
Where ...am I?

Hi, what do you think about the story, if you don't like something, you can tell me to fix it. Thank you and you can choose who Deku will be with. Bye.