chapter one

''Fuck abhi!" she screamed out in estacy due to another pleasure causing her fifth orgasm.
They were on a table at his balcony.Abhi just called one of his slut and she came running to him.He always had them whenever he needed.Hence they were all waiting to be fed by his c**k.
He held her waist tightly as he continuously slammed into her pu**y.
Abhiiii!"her voice pleading him as she wanted relief but she isn't getting it anytime soon.
He pulled out roughly from her vagina and replaced his d**k with his fingers as he thrust deeper and faster into her already dripping cunt this time.
Ooh yes fuck me like a slut baby"she screamed rolling her eyes as her walls pulsated and tighten around his fingers.
He immediately pulled out his fingers and placed it on her mouth to taste her own juice.He stared at her and she knew what he wanted,she quickly bend down and took his huge flesh into her mouth.
"You're a bad slut Tia" he groan
Thank you baby"with that they continued whatever was left behind knowing this is going to be their longest night.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Pls this is my first time in writing a story about abhigya.I really love them a lot.if u are not comfortable with this abhi pls skip it ,no offense.
Pls do vote and comment to be able to continue.Thanks