Chapter five

Sorry for the late update guys.Not proofread.

Flashback

Now I am feeling nervous as I wait for my interview. I can't stop thinking about the kiss incidence. His kiss made me feel like I am in heaven."Ms Pragya Arora"I brushed of the thought and stood up.God,I hope everything goes right.I knock on the door that said CEO and heard an angry voice say.
"Come in"I flinched and went in.As soon as I opened the door and looked at the person,I froze.Then I know that nothing is going to be right.He smirked at me.oh noo!!it's him!Mr Abhishek Prem Mehra!the hottest Greek God that kissed me.
" Are you just going to stand there all day long or are you going to come?"he said still smirking. I walked inside and didn't know if I should sut, so I just stood there and gave him my file.I am feeling so nervous, I practically asked my boss if he is a gay!I am sure am not getting this job!
"You may sit ms.......Aurora" he said after looking at my name in the file.
"Pragya" I looked up at him.I liked the way my name rolled of his tongue.I fiddle with my thumbs.
"So ms arora,tell me about yourself" he said.
"Uhm.....I am Pragya arora and did my masters in business administration and I wan-"
"Why do you want to work in our company?" He asked joining his hands and crossing his legs.
"I heard a lot about this company. I wanted to work here from the time I started doing my MBA.I hear-"
"You got the job Ms arora.You can join from tomorrow" he said while moving in his chair.I am shocked.
"Thank you sir" I said excitedly and hugged him in excitement.
"Thank you,thank you,thank you so much sir.I really needed this job.I wanted to show my sis that I can do my own job" then I pulled away and looked at him.He is looking at me like he is going to kiss me any second now.
"I am sorry sir" I said looking down at my heels.
"For what?,for asking me if I'm gay or for hugging me?" His voice sound a little angry which I didn't dare to look up.
"I am sorry about both sir...actually I was asking bec.....
" I don't care why you asked me about it,but I am sure now you know I am not one."he said by holding my chin."Yes".
Um.....air,do I still have my job?"
"Yes ms arora".
" thank you sir"I stood up nervously. It's awkward to be with the same man in the room took my first kiss and acts like it didn't happen.I started walking to the door feeling his eyes on my ass,but I'm too nervous to care.
"Ms arora,don't you want your file?" I hear him say.
"I am sorry" I went to him and took the file from him and his fingers brushed mine.I shivered and I know he saw it cause, he is smirking.I was about to turn away but he caught my hand and his lips brushed mine.
"Be here at 7:00am tomorrow. Don't be late darling" he whispered looking at me."OK sir"I said and quickly walked out without looking back.I vastly walked out of the building.
I was running to the lift as I was late due to sleeping. I took the lift and reached the floor of his office.I set my hair and adjusted my skirt down.I went to his door and knocked.
"Come in" came a reply in deep sexy voice.I went in and stood near his table.
"You are late but I will spare you today".
" sir"I called out
"Did you bring your notepad"
"No sir,sorry sir.i-
" stop calling me sir and call me Abhi,got it?"how can I call him abhi.He is my boss!
"I asked something" his stern voice said.
"I can't call you that sir.Can I call you Mr mehra?" He didn't say anything for a minute.
"OK now back to work.Here,this is your notepad." He said as he threw a notepad in front of me.How arrogant and rude.I took it and opened it.
"Do you have a pen?" He said
"Yes si-i mean Mr mehra.
" Good ,I want you in my office everyday at 7am,you should bring my coffee,you should be near me whenever I nees you"he said seductively and I liked it.
"Okay sir".
" you can go to your cabin after picking up the file on my desk"he told me to copy into my computer.As soon as I tried to lift them,they fell down near his feet.
Great!good job Pragya,I bend down quickly to pick them up.I Didn't know that my butt is facing him.
"I am sorry Mr mehra.They are more weight than I can carry.I wil-" before I can finish,I am pulled into his lap with his hands on my waist.
"What are you doing Pragya?,do you want to tempt me huh?do you even know what you do to me?don't tempt me again else I don't think I can control myself from taking you right then and thee" he said in my ear and make me stand up and I left his cabin to complete his task.
I am on my way to office,it has been six month I joined office.Abhi has been so possessive about me in this six month, he even spoilt my phone because one of his partners called me to chat with me and warned him to stay away from him.I was shocked when he told me that the moment I stepped my foot in his office I became his and no guy has any right on me so I should stay away from them.He always kiss me whenever he get the chance to. In this six month i started to feel different with him and i even liked his possessiveness towards me.I reached the lift as it stopped and I entered inside.oh shit I forgot to press my floor but it's already was pressed. I looked beside me and saw him!Mr mehra.
"Um good morning Mr Abhi", I greeted.The tension is thick between us.I bit my lower lip,then the next thing I know was I am presses against the wall and the lift is stopped.
" Mr mehra"I whispered his name through my lips as his face is too close to mine.He leaned down so he is my level.My hands are up above my head,pressed to the wall and I can feel his whole body pressed against mine.
"Pragya.oh pragya!stop doing it!do you want me to fuck you or something" he almost shouted but not with anger.I gasped at his words.How can he be so blunt.
"Mr mehra"
"Oh stop!stop calling me that,call me Abhi.I want to hear those sweet little pink lips calling my name.
" Mr mehra we will be late".
"I don't care,why are you ignoring me,tell me"
"I am not ignoring you and even if I'm ignoring what can you do.
" you want to know what happens if you ignore me.Then listen carefully, I want to kill those bastards you talk to,I want to shout at everyone.I wanted to bring you to my house and lock you in my room so that you don't ignore me again.is it because of the kiss that day that you are ignoring me.
"No it's not about the kiss that day,I even liked that,it felt so good to be kissed by your lips.It's just that I don't want you to be kissing me like that every now and then. What do you think of me huh?you kiss me and behave as if nothing happens.I just want us to be boss and PA.
" so you like it when I kiss you huh,oh and for us to be professionally good,just forget it. You don't even know why I hired you."he said looking into my eyes and I saw desires in them.
"Mr mehra" I said and bit my lip.That's it,his lips are on mine.I gasped in shock and he passed his tongue into my mouth.He lightly bit my lip and I moaned out,
"Abhi"
"I like it when you call me by my name,pls don't stop to call me by my name and if you don't,I know how to make you.
" Mr meh- okay abhi what you are doing is not fair,I'm just your PA and nothing else.Pls stop doing this to me"I tried to convince him and I walked out of the lift as I reached my office and heard him say,
"Fuck" he punched his hand on the wall.

That's it for today guys.hope you enjoy and pls don't forget to vote and comments.