chapter four

Sorry guys for the late update
Let get into the story

Pragya went back to her cabin to finish her pending work since she won't be available for weeks or so with abhi.She decided to finish everything even if it cost her overnight. It was almost 8pm when she finished with her work.She gathered her stuffs to leave the office since she is the only one left.She made her way to the lift when she heard abhi on a call,so she decide to check on him and ask why he is still here as she taught he has already left.Abhi was talking with his mom when he heard a knock on his door.
"Yes come in" he said as he still talked with his mom.
"Abhi why are you still her" Pragya ask him but abhi kept his hand on his mouth indicating her to keep quiet.
"OK mom I will see you tomorrow bye" abhi hanged up
"I will be staying at the pent house tonight" abhi answered her back.
"But why,I thought you will be going to your parents house since tomorrow would be weekends" pragya said confused as abhi always goes to his parents house on Friday due to his weekend stay at their place and he spend the weekdays at his pent house with her since she stays there with him.
"Why can't I stay at my own house whenever I want?" He asked her annoyed
"No,no it's not that but I thought.....you it's OK let go" she said not wanting to argue with him.With that they left to the packing lot and left in Abhi's car.
"Why are you quiet all of a sudden,did I do something wrong" she asked worried as he has been quiet for a while.
"Nothing pls don't worry" he assured her
"OK but if there is any problem let me know" she told him. Driving to the pent house was silence as both didn't talk with each other.Abhi pulled the brake to the pent house and immediately after parking he left for the washroom to take his shower.Pragya also went to the kitchen to prepare something for them.Ever since she became his girlfriend she has been staying with him at his house due to his insistence with no other option. After preparing their food,she arranged them on the table and went back to call abhi but he was already sleeping.
"Babes what is wrong,why are you sleeping" she asked after waking him.
"I'm just tired and I have a slight headache nothing to worry" abhi said her
"But pls have something so that I can give you medicine"
"But pragya I'm..." He tried to protest but she did not listen to him.She went back to get his food and after finishing his food he had his medicine and sleep took over.After having her bath,pragya went back to the hall to have her food.After finishing her food she went to the couch to read something.She started thinking about abhi as she couldn't believe that she would be so madly in love with abhi despite his possessive and obsessive side.She stop reading and remembered her meeting with abhi and how she became his girlfriend. The thought itself made her blush.
Flashback
"Pragya wake up else you will be late for your interview" I heard priya my elder sister tried to wake me up.I shot up from the bed like a bullet."oh no its already 8:30am,I'm so going to be late for my interview at 9am.I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took my bath as I put on my black pencil skirt and white shirt.I put my hair into a ponytail,letting it fall back to my waist.
"Pragya where are you going,don't go out without eating your breakfast" I heard my sis shout.
"Please I will eat on the way.I love you bye,bye" I said while kissing her cheek.I took a taxi and went to Mehra Group of company Empire.I stood there and watch amazed.It's a very big building with company name on it,with this thought I went inside.
"Uh...good morning ma'am.I came here for an interview for PA" I said her
"Oh dear,sorry.The interview is at 10am.It is delayed this moring. You can wait in the waiting area.
" uh is it OK if I go out?
"It's OK but come back by 10.I smiled and went out to a coffee shop by walking since it is only 10 minutes walk.There is a long queue .oh God!,I waited to take my coffee, I look for an available seat but there was none.Every seat was occupied.I looked around and found an empty seat but it was in front of a man. I could only see the man's back.I went near the table.He was reading the business newspaper.
" Excuse me"I called out.He looked up at me.I'm I hit with tons of hotness.oh God he is so hot.He had dark brown eyes like chocolate,my favorite flavour!
"May I sit here if you don't mind,cause there are no seat available.
" He kept looking at me.His gaze was so intimidating.
"Yes you can.I don't mind" he said in his deep voice sending chills into my spine.
"Thank you " I said while sitting down and taking a sip of my coffee.I can feel his gaze on me.I looked up at him to meet his eyes.Even though he caught me staring at him,he still didn't turn his gaze.He is still staring at me like a goddess.I bit my lip feeling nervous.
" Don't"I hear him say and looked at him
"What?"
"Don't bite your lip" he said while looking at my lip.God he is so hot,wait is he a gay cause most of the handsome and hot guys are gays.
"Um.....can I ask you something?" I asked as he stood up to leave.He turned back and looked at me.He nodded his head for me to continue.I stood up along with him while he stares at me.
"Are you gay?" He looked at me shock for a moment,then he looked angry.
"I am sorry,I didn't mea..." before I could continue, his lips were on mine.His hands were on my waist and neck.I just stood there shocked.He squeezed my waist and I gasped at the contact. He took that opportunity and plunged his tongue into my mouth. He gripped my neck and waist and pulled me closer to him as my breast touched his chest.When I gain my consciousness back his lips were not on mine anymore. He was smirking at me.
"I guess that gives you the answer" he said and left in his limousine along with his two guards.He looked at me before his car drove away.I turned around and saw everyone was looking at me.I picked my file,coffee and left the shop.I looked down at my watch and it was already 9:50.I quickly walked back to the Mehra building for my interview.

That's it for today guys see you soon with the next update