Chapter 5

TW: Mention of kn!fe and blood

3rd person:
Today is the day. The day Harry will be leaving the only home he knows. He walked down the steps and then back up another as he made his way to the founder's office. Walking in he looked around for the 4 great witches and wizards.

Not seeing them he walked over and sat down on the comfortable chairs. Once he sat down the founders took off the invisibility charm and slowly crept up on him.

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HARRY!" They all shouted jumping at him slightly. Harry screams and casts a bunch of random charms.

By the time he realized that they were not a horde of enemies, Helga had bright orange skin with blue and green hair. Rowena had dark red skin with yellow hair and random blotches of color on her robes. Godric had green skin, purple hair, and no mouth for some odd reason. Salazar was completely fine having smartly cast a protecting spell around himself before they did this.

The founders quickly changed themselves back once the shock wore off.

"Happy birthday Harry!" Helga said quickly rushing and giving him a motherly hug. Rowena walks over and pats his head. Godric quickly gave him a tight hug once Helga was done. Salazar walks over and messes up his hair a bit before they all sit done and start to have a pleasant time talking and joking around with each other.

Soon Merlin shows up, "Happy birthday Harry!"

"Thanks, Merlin," Harry responds ducking his head slightly in embarrassment.

They hung out and talked some more, eating the birthday dinner made by the house elves along with the birthday cake. Soon it was time to open the presents Harry received from the founders and Merlin.

From Helga, he received a book all about plants and animals, along with some cookbooks she wrote having all of her favorite recipes. "Hope you enjoy them!" she said with a grin. "My favorite is definitely the Chocolate Frogs, but Every Flavor Beans are good too. Before you go I'll show which ones are bad and which are good."

From Rowena, he received tons of books all about both of their favorite subjects. Tons of complicated charms, spells, and even curses. He also received a gorgeous eagle feather with some ink that can make the writing go invisible. Along with those he received a few instruments from her. A violin, a piano, and a flute. "This way you can have a hobby that you can practice, I have not taught you much with these just the basics," she said while he looked absolutely mortified at how he will get this into Hogwarts without them realizing.

"Oh, don't be daft Harry!" Salzar scolded. "You should know the spell to make those smaller," it quickly clicked in Harry's head as he looked down in embarrassment.

"Oh, don't be so harsh, it's his birthday after all!" Godric quickly intervenes giving Harry his presents.

A large collection of books on drawing and fighting along with a gorgeous red pendant that has two swords going crossing at the steel part engraved on the pendant. ((⚔️))

"It's gorgeous! Thank you, Godric," Harry said happily putting the pendant on.

"Of course, Harry, I'm glad you like it," Godric responded with a bright smile.

Salazar heaved a sigh before messing with Harry's hair and giving him his presents. A large collection of all of Salazar's notes about different potions. Then a large present. Harrys quickly opened it and looked at an enormous enclosure.

"Salazar? What is this?" Harry questions the man. Salazar smirked before handing him a pure black male King Cobra.

Holy fuck.