chapter 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumbledore knew that one day one of his favorite students kids would be hurt. Obviously, he did not know which but he knew that Tom would not let that prophecy do what is foretold. He was unsure on which child it would be but he assumed it would be Alexander. Alexander's physically strong for a child his age. A little more love and affection and he would be doing magic any day now. The perfect kid that would follow and listen to him. Just like his father and mother.

Harry on the other hand, was very quiet and small. He was always just watching, it almost creeped Dumbledore out. The child might be a bit slow, so he just watches people to be able to understand everything better. Thats what Dumbledore would always tell himself as to calm his nerves.

It was always something that stumped Dumbledore. Harry James Orion Potter. That kid was just a mystery, always the forgotten one next to the golden Alexander. Thats sometimes for the best though. Dumbledore reminded himself. People won't remember him, so when Alexander defeats Tom, he can be the star of the two twins.

Thats when the news came to him. While in his study pondering on this, he found out that the Potter family had been attacked and the parents were stunned. Not killed.

Rushing over to the Potter residence, he went up the stairs after checking over the two being cared for by some healing wizards and witches, he went into the room of the two to access the situation.

He saw Alexander with a small lightning bolt on the side of his head. Looking over to Harry he saw a large lightning bolt on his head.

(Imagine this for Harry, and that small little lightning bolt he has in canon for Alexander I'm not sure who made this but credits to them! I love this idea more than anything

(Imagine this for Harry, and that small little lightning bolt he has in canon for Alexander I'm not sure who made this but credits to them! I love this idea more than anything.)

As Dumbledore accessed them both he came to the conclusion that Alexander was the one who defeated the lord and Harry had gotten some type of backlash or was burned by a fire, and his brother had in some way healed him. Perhaps because their twins he could tell his brother was in distress and healed him through a twin bond like Lily obsessed over.