1. Mohtaj

AAMIRA

AAMIRA

How will I ever let Muqda know that the demons she is trying to protect me from, have already gotten through me? That the whole time she was fighting a war for me outside, I was being torn apart in our bedroom by someone else.

How will I ever let her know that I am not as innocent or pure as she believes I am? I have lost it, I have lost it all to no one but another beast that walks within us.

I wanted that tonight I get to lock in that room. So that I can lie to her, that today I lost my innocence. But...she saved me again.

"Leave my hand! I said leave my hand Rafan!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, he stopped inside my bedroom and threw me inside, leaving my wrist. "I can walk on my own," I said calmly to him, but then he turned around and started to close the door.

I froze, my hand clutching my swollen wrist, as I stared at him with fear settled in me, it was different than what I felt when I was standing in that room. This was a familiar fear, that I always encounter.
"You were so excited to go and present yourself to those manwhores?" He asked me hysterically, I gulped down hard, as I took a step back.

"Rafan, I was saving my sister, I was trying to protect her from all of these?!"

"How can you bet yourself like that, for that bitchy whore?" His voice raised suddenly, my eyes warning him to not speak those words about my sister. He stepped up, "You want to know what happens? After the door closes? I will show you!" He spat as he took step towards me, walking back and back.

"Rafan, no!" I yelled loudly, the fear of all the pain I have felt every time he got mad at me, and used his powers, his strength on me, rose within my nerves, he walked instantly towards me clutching my mouth with his hand as he took me towards the wall and threw me on the wall,
"That sister of yours is nothing before you. You are a princess! She is your lady-in-waiting, just your servant, you glow, she reeks, you are beautiful while she is just a dirty filth!" my body was powerless before him, tears rolling down my cheeks, while my mouth continuously attempted to beg him.

"Rafan, please don't! Not a word about Muqda" I begged him, when he laughed, "Oh this love! If you want to protect it, do what I say!" He uttered, and I was to whine further but he read me and answered himself.

"Why not. You went ahead that Agnivanshi, don't you know what power he owns! " He yelled by my ears, loudly that I felt my ears drums will bust out, "What if he had a liking to you?" He again screamed in my ears, he pushed back, and his hand rose as it landed on my cheek, the force so hard that I fell to the floor, my ghagra scattering while I fell, and the painful sensation in my cheeks throbbed. As he caught my hair and pulled me up on just the hair.

He took me towards the bed and pushed me on it, "Wo Agnivanshi hai Aamira! Agar usse koi ladki pasand again to woh kabar se bhi khod layega!"

He said, as he undid his pants, and climbed above my bed, he pushed me around on the bed. "Scream, or try to run or throw hands, and how you have preserved your virginity will reach Muqda." He threatened me with the same words he have came along all these years, as he pushed my ghagra up, I felt his pants belt that had been clunking and ~